This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winter BBUK 2019: Camp Slasher: The Reunion

Topic » Winter BBUK 2019: Camp..

1578 days 19 hours ago
Jasoi
Just in time why did you spam me out :(
1578 days 19 hours ago
adeleadele
O Icon :0
1578 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
adeleadele
also Kindred was robbed, she was a nobody when she entered this group, and became a tengaged icon at the end. it's a disgrace that she did not win ;(

YES SHE WAS ROBBED SO BAD.
1578 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
also Kindred was robbed, she was a nobody when she entered this group, and became a tengaged icon at the end. it's a disgrace that she did not win ;(

Would make for an epic story but would be an stupid move on our part
1578 days 19 hours ago
Jasoi
I was shocked Kindred got 4th
1578 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
I was shocked Kindred got 4th

Why lol?
1578 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Nopalito

You literally just entered right as Jasoi was throwing out your name! Speak of the devil lol

Have you followed this season at all? What do you think of this finale?

@Adelaide

Kindred was definitely your star teammate! Many housemates also mentioned that they'd vote for her if she won. Do you think that she would have won if she sat at the end?
1578 days 19 hours ago
adeleadele
Idc if Kindred did nothing, she could of not spoken a word and just casted votes and i still would vote that icon too win.
1578 days 19 hours ago
adeleadele
Kindred was definitely your star teammate! Many housemates also mentioned that they'd vote for her if she won. Do you think that she would have won if she sat at the end?

Yes <3
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jasoi
7-0-0
1578 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Lol it seems like lots of people feel that Kindred would have won! I can confirm that from behind-the-scenes, she also had a great underdog story (kinda like Christian!) in that she went from being a social outcast week 1 to becoming one of the most influential players in the game, and friends with everyone!

@ADELAIDE & DAPHNE

You both did NOT make it to the finale this season as Counselors! How does it feel to see X emerge victorious? Are you proud of your campers? Do you have regrets? Give us the tea, queens!
1578 days 18 hours ago
Jasoi
Daphne be honest of me
1578 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
@ALL CAMPERS

What was it like having former winners "coaching" you this season? Did it help/make things messy? Or did it not really change any gameplay?
1578 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
**After this, I have just a few more q's, and then I'll announce the Host's Choice and the theme of next season :))
1578 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Walks in slightly late and brings a couple bottles of ine
Good job Chance

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!