This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winter BBUK 2019: Camp Slasher: The Reunion

Topic » Winter BBUK 2019: Camp..

1578 days 21 hours ago
Christian37
Nope.I didnt expect to get evicted 8th

LMAO
1578 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Christian

In my opinion, you had a huge underdog story (and you were Nicole's fav in the VL!). Do you regret playing a little aggressively in the beginning? If you could do it over again, what would you change?
1578 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Adelaide

So you voted personally! But it seems like lots of other people agreed with you! Do you think your vote would have changed if you voted more based on game? How does Chance's game compare to all other winners, who had the public choose them?
1578 days 21 hours ago
Christian37
In my opinion, you had a huge underdog story (and you were Nicole's fav in the VL!). Do you regret playing a little aggressively in the beginning? If you could do it over again, what would you change?

Definelty have a better social game and make better relationships with everyone. I felt like there were no way i could win the finale because everyone had someone they preferred over me. Honestly i regret it now, but in the start i expected to get out early because i did not know many so i thought why not have some fun with it.
1578 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
How was My game and what could've done differently to get me further?
1578 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
PoohSnap
@Adelaide

So you voted personally! But it seems like lots of other people agreed with you! Do you think your vote would have changed if you voted more based on game? How does Chance's game compare to all other winners, who had the public choose them?

Answer- I mean yeah, me and Chance aren't that close it's just i recognize him on the site and we have been in games together, but yeah if i payed attention i would vote for who i thought deserved the win, unless me and him were extremely close. For the how does Chance's game compare to all other winners, you would have to tell me that cuz i slept all season
1578 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Jasoi

To answer your question, you were really fun and one of the most stand-out personalities this season! Idk if you remember, but the week you left, I think your biggest downfall was when you got caught in the crossfire between Johnny VS Chance/Joey. There was just lots of drama between them and you ended up getting nominated because of that.

If you could do it over again, what would YOU do differently?
1578 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
Do the same thing,and dont spam to get johnny out since i was cool with X
1578 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
Anyways i have a question for NOPALITO

Why did he try to spam me out
1578 days 21 hours ago
Christian37
Why did he try to spam me out

Pretty sure he succeeded
1578 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Adelaide

I think Chance definitely proved himself as a huge player this season, hence why everyone voted for him! He honestly played kind of like you did in both of your seasons-- he made moves and became a house target towards the end because of that.

@Christian

I kid you not, there's never been a player like you! Well done on how far you made it!

----

@EVERYONE

Do we approve of Chance as a winner? What do we think he did that got him the win? Are there any other housemates who were #robbed during this season?
1578 days 21 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Good season y’all!! Grats
1578 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
DAPHNE:

As a former winner yourself, do you approve of Chance's game? You voted for Systrix-- do you stand by that choice?

Chance played a good game, I'm just way too close to Systrix to not vote for her. Kinda like Wakiza and Chance. I stand by my decision to vote for Systrix as she had an excellent social game and that's what got her to the finale.
1578 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
also Kindred was robbed, she was a nobody when she entered this group, and became a tengaged icon at the end. it's a disgrace that she did not win ;(
1578 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
NOPALITO

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!