This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shopping Task #1

Topic » Shopping Task #1

1730 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
Attn: I’m not home rn but Sea quit so eviction will be cancelled. Say your goodbyes!
1730 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Oh that’s dumb
1730 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
... also I meant for ppl to say goodbye to Sea, not the alums. They’ll be here all day.
1730 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Guess we did end up doing our job. Just not to someone we expected
1730 days 21 hours ago
systrix
you guys stop calling this season boring... you guys dont know anything... :)
1730 days 21 hours ago
systrix
this is the crazies season ever... :/
1730 days 20 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
hey i am the bitch of the season haha
1730 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
are people still fighting?
1730 days 19 hours ago
John10
All this tea is being spilled
1730 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Um... did not expect to actually get someone to quit XD

Well done guys
1730 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
um ok back so X
1730 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yandere stop acting like your great at this game when your not. Everyone knows your literal trash and u will always be over shined by BETTER and SMARTER people

And oh u know how to not draw attetion to yourself... Is that why you always get nommed till they evict you in hell week every game you play. Wow great job NOT drawing attention to your disgusting ass.

ok X also only me Adele and Jayson spammed in season 5 for our poll we did that cause you was being very toxic like now except you got sheep like Nopalito to back you up

adele said she only spammed like 10 people and Jayson spammed like his friendslist and a blog page while i spammed the whole time (besides night time) so you go off at the queen

when you know she had you beat no matter how close it is im still the best known queen of spam
1730 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
and do we wanna talk about how x tried to use multis to spam me out agaisnt Lorenzo but i still beat Lorenzo

https://media.giphy.com/media/1r97l0kIGyXpSGWNYa/giphy.gif
1730 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
also guys were not calling the season boring its just that not many people are playing the game like making risks
1730 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
Hello House  Guest its Honey and Honey Pot
is today a good day to die yall are sadly lacking
and need to step it up four seasons of BBUK
what the fuck where is the Drama and will to survive

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!