This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I love that

Topic » I love that

1793 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
X cares SO MUCHH!!!! About this game he wants to spam his allies to stay girl play your own game not theirs this is exactly shy almost everyone spammed you out last season the reason why I don't spam for my allies when I know I could is that I'm not that obsessed with the game and you should too this is exactly why we don't get along so don't come for Lauren and say we betrayed her she played one of the best games oof OK?

https://media.giphy.com/media/NMVmRSsXjy2Gc/giphy.gif

And dont talk about her being a sheep when you got 4 men 3 vets!!! And a rookie male as your sheep so don't come for us pretty girls ty goodnight

(Sorry jae just making my state clear)
1793 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Also I may add X just pmed me yesurday saying "what happen to your numbers? Thought you had them" bitch screw oof ty! Goodnight
1793 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sorry 2 vets 2 rookies whoops
1793 days 22 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
tysm gurl
1793 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
what the fuck you going on about in h ere yander i think we all
know how he plays your ass flip flopping like crazy everybody
has seen your true colors we dont need to be preached at got
got enough of that shit from jayson he dont have to worry  about
me being a friend outside this House dont want to be anywhere  near
a Motor Mouth Nerd
1793 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
thats what he means literally when he says watch your back yall still
dont get it yet lol
1793 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I only sucked Jayson's dick only a couple of times!
1793 days 21 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Again with sucking d#cks!?

Yandere, chick, u r being an embarrassment to all women in the world. Like, get a life, I like Lauren, so learn from her please, cos u just lost ur dignity and little respect ppl had to u as a woman. omfg
1793 days 20 hours ago
FireX
First off  i sais wow last week did not go your way. Must have not tried to tell ppl what to do
1793 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
A Embarrassment? Your being one as well you lied in front of our faces and we don't like liers
1793 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Also stop calling people fucking sheep just because you suck at social game. I help my allies in polls cause they mean something to me. I want my allallies to know i have thier back. And they do. Not my fault i care about ppl and u treat ppl like they are below you
1793 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Yandere iv never lied to u. Iv made it clear who i was nomming each week and everyone can vouch for that cause i aint afraid to hid who i nom. Iv been 100% honest with people who have my back so gtf over yourself
1793 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Treat people below me? And their sheep cause they don't make moves and sure I may not have the best social game but least I don't spam to make sure I have allies

And what about Logan? You didn't save him why'd you pick him over Cam? Seems fishy to me
1793 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Wasn't loyal to me when u nominated me so I could take Nicole out? Mhm loyalty right....
1793 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
You save cam over Logan I mean
1793 days 20 hours ago
FireX
I saved logan in the poll the week before so i wanted to return it to someone else that way its fair.

No 1 is a sheep. U cant face the fact that you treat everyone like shit and then except them to do what you want. You need to treat people like PEOPLE and not servents

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!