This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » Kitchen/Dining Room

1972 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
and i thought me and jayson were the only cheaters here LOL
1972 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
Gurl I never said I want to do it. In pms, it was that even if I were to do it it would be in pms. Which I didn’t. And yes I said wait because I didn’t want you to be so upset. Then I realized you would use that against me. So I deleted it and said bye
1972 days 8 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Emily: KYLE UR A FUCKING PLAYER. KYLE SAID THIS:

It would have to be in PMs
If you want it so bad

IN PRIVATE MESSAGING BUT SINCE I CANT SCREENSHOT WHICH SUCKS BUT THIS IS THE PROVE. KYLE UR LITTERALY A SNAKE. PRASK I AM DISGUSTED BY U IF U STAY WITH SOMEONE WHO DOENST EVEN LOVE YOU!

https://media.giphy.com/media/xwMnXX8tEOEY8/giphy.gif
1972 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
You know I can't do this when it's Christmas (the most happiest day of the year) and Armageddon is on Wednesday
1972 days 8 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Emily: I am sorry I do not mean to offend im just spilling the truth Praskovya and you can decide to do what you want with the truth.
1972 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
You know what’s funny? Megan messaged me saying that Yandere was after me Adelaide, Daphne, and Aimee. And there were four people who were in that message. Megan, Emily, Yandere, and Praskovya. I find it funny how Megan was the only one to let me know of this even though Praskovya is my showmance partner. So in all honesty, the way I see this is that you three are trying to make me look bad, mainly Yandere and Emily.
1972 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
How am I? God Kyle
1972 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
Prask, I’m just saying what I’m hearing. Feel free to explain it fully, but right now, I see this whole showmance thing as a way to make me the target
1972 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Your accusing me of making you look bad even though you almost (or maybe even) had sex with her
1972 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Kyle, you need to learn how to grow up
1972 days 8 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Emily: kyle, your really looking pathetic I wasnt even trying to get you out until how I saw how willing you are to cheat on Prask. Seriously, grow up.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Tr10zt02CSMOQ/giphy.gif
1972 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
or the whole thing was a lie by megan now ima go to sleep night
1972 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
sleep tight guys dont let the bed bugs bight on christmas ;)
1972 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
Emily why did you want to sleep with me in the first place?
1972 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
It wasn't a lie though, I've got proof Yandere
So don't make shit up

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!