This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

2331 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Jessica is a slut their I said it
2331 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
Jessica is a creepy girl. i will say that. I know she was happy to see a dick. I was unlucky that it was my dick.
2331 days 4 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
Im sooooooooo lucky I won the spa treatment for me and Kyle R. we need some alone time together ;)
2331 days 4 hours ago
MIchelle990
jessica is no where near going to my man
2331 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
I cannot believe this task. we have to SIT OUT HERE AND WAIT A LONG PERIODICALLY TIME
2331 days 3 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
Im happy Kyle K got the next temptation he deserves it, I hope him all the best :)
2331 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me taking the temptation
https://media.giphy.com/media/UuTx5xCGUKPuw/giphy.gif
2331 days 3 hours ago
paul028
I took the mystery temptation and im very curious about it! Im excited! :D
2331 days 3 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
I feel like im being bullied by everyone for seeing a penis https://68.media.tumblr.com/d3fbfd636bf0cb3e9c364fc15798d708/tumblr_inline_ooxutuUubo1r9rp1o_540.gif
2331 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
The reason I took the Temptation is because I was the only person on my team participating, and my teammates were dropping like flies. So i get the reward and my effortless teammates get to suffer
2331 days 3 hours ago
MIchelle990
FUCKING HELL BIG BROTHER WHY DIDNT U LET ME HAVE THAT MYSTERY ONE I SAID I TAKE IT AND NICOLE JUST PUT ME!!! ME CAN COUNT FOR ANYTHING URGH SO PISSED
2331 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I lost shopping well I am not mad I can last cause I am not spoiled
2331 days 3 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm so over Quinn trying to get beef with me, like you put me in one of the most hardest positions of BBUK which is being nominated, and i'm going to do nothing. You messed with the wrong boy, Hialeah
2331 days 3 hours ago
MIchelle990
Jessica you better not do anything stupid unless my season 1 girl will come out again and u dont want that
2331 days 3 hours ago
NeonGrape1
@Lorenzo

If you left it alone, the score would be 1 - 1. Even.

But no. You HAD to go for me.

Don't expect a much longer stay in the house fucker.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!