This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

2332 days ago
RedsKanto
The noms were a bit anitclimactic to be honest. I respect Quinn's choices, but inacts are easy choices. The crown twist was impressive though. I liked the idea, but i chose not to take the risk this early in the game.
2331 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm so shock about the twist, but i was even more shocked that i got nominated, it's an awful feeling that maybe tomorrow could be my last day in BBUK house
2331 days 22 hours ago
paul028
I forgot how much it sucked being nominated
2331 days 14 hours ago
MIchelle990
wow i am uo
2331 days 13 hours ago
solesurvivor11
The twist shocked me to the core.
2331 days 12 hours ago
levvy
Welp, I’m nominated. I respect the decision because I prefer to get my beauty sleep. I don’t deserve go now. There so much more people need to see of me.
2331 days 11 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
Wow, when I came back I did NOT expect that. Wow gl nominees!
2331 days 3 hours ago
levvy
well 20 mins till the eviction i believe so im very nervous now, this is horrible!
2331 days 3 hours ago
MIchelle990
omg i dont wanna leave yet
2331 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
TBH, i think Waf is going home, he has done nothing in the house nor has campaigned based off my knowledge.
2331 days 2 hours ago
MIchelle990
I feel so sorry for Lev but atleast it wasnt me but still feel sorry he shouldnt have gone
2331 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Like if i have to be honest I am not shocked one bit
2331 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm honestly not surprised of Lev going out, i mean you didn't spam or even try to get the Audience with you, so it's honestly an easy eviction
2331 days 2 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
The crown twist wasnt that big of a gamechanger, But it definetly gave quinn a lot of power. Maybe too much, I was shocked by the noms and think people might come after him. Best of luck!
2331 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Lev, I am so sorry that you left. I wanted you to stay real bad because i thoughti had an opportunity to form an alliance with you

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!