This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 2 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 2 Applications~

2352 days 15 hours ago
NeonGrape1
First name you want to go by: Quinn
Age (can be fake): 16
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I'm good at gathering small groups of people for an alliance.
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I say I'll be good at challenges, but probably won't. ;(
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Frank Eudy, because he held small alliances, he alliances, but he was cut short (hopefully not the same for me).
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Of course :*
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes
2352 days 14 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want togo by: Dylan
Biggest strenght: Master blindsider
Fatal flaw: saying what i really mean makes people get mad so being real lol
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: NIcole Franzel because she is a little bit of everything tbh (I appear as a wild card to people I am not close to)
Also Andy from BB15 Because I am very strategic
Will you do your best to be an active housemate?: of course I will try to make this season shine for the viewers, players and creator
Will you send confesionals every "game week": Yes I certanly will
2352 days 10 hours ago
levvy

First name you want to go by: lev
Age (can be fake): 21
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): i can tell when people are lying, and dont care what anyone thinks and will get my way.
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): very bitchy, don't think before i do stuff.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: chanelle mccleary because i say it how it is.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): i will try my hardest but cant guarentee.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes ofc i will try!!!
2351 days 14 hours ago
waf_

First name you want to go by: Waf
Age (can be fake): 18
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): cleverness
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I am indecisive
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Victor BB18, i'm good at comps but also i'm loyal
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes
2335 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto

First name you want to go by: Kyle
Age (can be fake): 15
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I'm very intelligent, sneaky, and strategic
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I am too kind and trusting, and i can let my emotions get to me.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I compare myself with Godfrey in BBCAN Season 3 because I am a very strtegic player who is very likeable and is difficult to identify with alliances.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I will do my very best.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: I will.
2335 days 5 hours ago
iDarryn

First name you want to go by: Darryn
Age (can be fake): 18
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Fun, exciteable, I'm good at knowing when a bitch lies.
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I am mouthy, completely.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I would say Isabelle from BBUK, I just say it how it is, but stay cool, calm and collected.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I am ACTIVE.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yeah sure.
2334 days 8 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Name (same name you used before): Andrew/Andy (I cannot remember as I am drunk)
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I'm sociable and I can detect bullshit
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I was inactive
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: More activity
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I will be more active and try and compete seriously
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Absolutely

P.S. If I am a new or returning player just let me know so I can fill out the right form
2333 days 9 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Name (same name you used before): Tom
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I'm trustworthy, and everyone knows I stick to alliances.
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I can foster drama sometimes and get involved in fights.
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: A much more experienced and prepared player.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Oh of course :-)
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: YES I LOVE CONFESSIONALS, they'll be better than ever
2333 days 3 hours ago
Shimmmer
First name you want to go by: Carter
Age (can be fake): 16
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I’ve played multiple group games on zwooper, and I’ve constantly been known as everyone’s best friend. I believe that I’m able to bring forth a good strategy because my social game allows me to manipulate people.
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): At Times, people have called me a floater, because I do blindside people, I do hurt them in the process, and most importantly I absolutely cause havoc. They want to tear down my game in the jury so I don’t win, and that’s adding onto my villainous persona.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I believe that I’m like Frankie Grande, he had an amazing social game, by being everyone’s best friend, but he was thrown under the bus later in that season, I believe my game differs from his, because I am able to damage relationships, but build them back up.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes! I want to do well in my first group game here, so you’ll see my very best:)
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: I love giving funny confessionals, so yes!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!