This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 2 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 2 Applications~

2365 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello Ice Kings and Ice Queens!

Please keep in mind that this game will be structured like Big Brother UK, not Big Brother USA. While twists during some weeks may alter the general format of the game, for the most part, the housemates will nominate one another, and it will be up to Tengaged to see who leaves.

This game will be about a 50/50 ratio of gameplay and roleplay. Those who roleplay may (will) have access to advantages throughout the game, while those who merely "do the least" may find themselves at some disadvantages throughout the series. Mainly, just be active, have fun, and play the game!

*READ EVERYTHING ABOVE BEFORE APPLYING*

::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by:
Age (can be fake):
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.):
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.):
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?:

::RETURNING PLAYER APPLICATION::
Name (same name you used before):
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.):
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.):
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?:
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?:

Thank you for applying!
2365 days 2 hours ago
paul028
Name (same name you used before): Nicole
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): If I had to choose some they would be Enthusiasm & Creativity
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I can be very bitchy and get very personal
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: I'd bring more fun to the table this time around
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes
2363 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Name (same name you used before): Daphne
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I can get along with people easily so my social skills
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I can be rather bitchy and make decisions in haste
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: I WON'T WALK LOL
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): YES
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: YES
2361 days 6 hours ago
MIchelle990
Name (same name you used before): Chanellle
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Me being loyal and i'm good at detecting bullshit
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): you know what i dont have any flaws because me being bitchy is what i am but atleast this bitch is loyal so i kinda dont have any flaws
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: MORE DRAMA
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): everything
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: YAS
2361 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
::RETURNING PLAYER APPLICATION::
Name (same name you used before):Logan
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.):Being loyal and people trust me
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.):my biggest flaw is that I am too trusting to people.
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?:I'm going to be more outspeaking and actually show up to the reunion
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):Absolutely
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: For sure
2353 days 6 hours ago
CrazyAntonio

First name you want to go by: Tiffany
Age (can be fake): 21
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Im really good seeing bullshit that is in front of my face, I can also detect fakeness
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): Im a real bitch and that can get on peoples nerves.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Tiffany Pollard
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes
2353 days 6 hours ago
First name you want to go by: Marwan
Age (can be fake): 16
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I'm trustworthy
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I'm rude sometimes unnecessarily
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Chanelle Mccleary coz we're nice to to who's nice to us and a cunt to who's a a cunt to us
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): defo!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: ofc!!
2353 days 6 hours ago
camell22

First name you want to go by: Donte
Age (can be fake): 16
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Being trustworthy
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.):A little bit slow on situations
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:Donny because even though I go through a rough situation, I can pull a fast one real quick
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Nominations
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Hell yes
2353 days 6 hours ago
Girllover101

First name you want to go by: Justin
Age (can be fake): 17
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Social, I am really good at talking to people
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): Annoying, lmao i get way to annoying
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Kathy Hillis BB12, I suck at comps
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes!
2353 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam

First name you want to go by: Lorenzo
Age (can be fake): 20
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Making chaos as the number 1 priority
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): Drama King
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I'm the son of Neda Kalantar and Nikki Grahame, I'm a bitch like Neda, and i just complain about everything like Nikki
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yup!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yup!
2353 days 1 hour ago
MrRobzilla

First name you want to go by: Robz
Age (can be fake): 21
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Great Communication Skills!
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I'm AssHole!!!
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Cody BB19 Because I'm not afraid to make big move and live with it.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes, Of course!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: If it Required!
2352 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
First name you want to go by: Michel-Caleb
Age (can be fake): 19
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): manipulating others  and loyalty
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I can be a class A bitch if I want
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: idk I don’t watch but s19 so Alex maybe
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yeah

Is there gonna be a Skype group for this also?
2352 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
:NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: kyle
Age (can be fake): 23
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I am good at looking around and seeing who is friends with who and etc basically a good observer
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I am just a straight up cunt and a bitch
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I am like britney from bbusa 12 because i legit hate everyone and is so funny in confesssinals
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes I am on tengaged everyday most of the time
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes cause I am so shady on confessional
2352 days 20 hours ago
John10
:New application
First name: John
What is my biggest strength: my social skills and decision making
What's your fatal flaw: weak at comps biggest flaw
Will you do your best to be active? Yes I am a very active player
Will you send confessionals?yes because I love voicein my opinion
2352 days 12 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama

First name you want to go by: Jessica
Age (can be fake): 29
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): I am very smart in my own ways and can really detect bullshit
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I am really oblivious to things
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Isabelle from BB18 UK because she was really misunderstood because of how she looked and was really a nice person
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
2352 days 10 hours ago
JoshBB1999

First name you want to go by: Josh
Age (can be fake): 25
What's your BIGGEST STRENGTH (i.e., cleverness, I'm good at detecting bullshit, people trust me, etc.): Making friends and not getting in to drama
What's your FATAL FLAW? (i.e., I'm cocky, I can be bitchy, etc.): I say some stuff that I'm not supposed to say
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Kevin Campbell, he always stay true to his fellow allies and he doesn't create any drama.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!