This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

2526 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
For any non-private DR's, you can vent in here! You can also ask Big Brother questions from here.
2526 days ago
Jameslu
Daphne in DR:

What the fuck have I done! I thought Emily and I will get along, fuck no. She's such a fucking bitch. I'm so fucking annoyed, she's so rude and she came on the show DRUNK, there should be a rule against that. Like I'm so pissed, I thought she and I would honestly be friends but nope, instead I get along better with Nicole and Andrea.

Question for big brother
How will someone get expelled or ejected?
2526 days ago
solesurvivor11
Public DR (TOM) #1:
EMILY IS A BITCH. END OF. I RELATE TO DAPHNE.
2526 days ago
PoohSnap
Big Brother to Daphne:

If a housemate repeatedly breaks rules or if they severely disrespect the rules/game, they risk being expelled or ejected. Basically going against what Big Brother asks of them.
2526 days ago
paul028
Public DR (Nicole)
Big Brother, As a servant, do I get to nominate?
2526 days ago
PoohSnap
Big Brother to Nicole:
Yes, everyone will get to nominate this week.
2526 days ago
lhooper902976
man, power always come with a price. already the fights are intense and still haven't done hoh
2526 days ago
WestTemp
(Ethan DR)
When people started yelling i kinda tuned out. Im not sure what happened, but uhhh... from what i saw its most likley the alcohol talking m
2526 days ago
solesurvivor11
Can Emily be expelled for homophobic language/ knife threats?
2526 days ago
josiahsurvivor
*STARTS CRYING* *SUPER DRUNK* BIG BROTHERRR!!!!! BIG BROTHER!!!! FUCKING EXPELL TOM AND JERRY THESE TWO FUCKING SEXIEST BASTARDS! BIG BROTHER, I FUCKING HATE THIS HOUSE@!
2526 days ago
PoohSnap
Big Brother to Tom:
Big Brother will talk to Emily about this and ask her to refrain from doing so in the future. Thank you.
2526 days ago
solesurvivor11
To big brother:
Thank you, exposing people is my job xx
2526 days ago
PoohSnap
Big Brother to Emily:
Emily, we've received complaints about use of homophobic language, as well as knife threats made by you in the house. While fighting is tolerable, threats and homophobic language are not. We'd like to ask you to be more mindful of this, Emily. Thank you.
2526 days ago
josiahsurvivor
BUT BIG BROTHER THEY ARE FUCKING SEXIEST. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE QUEEN. I AM THE FUCKING QUEEN OF THIS HOUSE AND THEY FUCKING TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!!!! *CRYING MORE AND MORE* *SO DRUNK* *PINK PANTIES SHOWING*
2526 days ago
solesurvivor11
Sssh Emily if you get too drunk, you'll be evicted ;)
2526 days ago
Jameslu
Does this bitch Emily ever shut up?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!