This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bathroom

Topic » Bathroom

2510 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
Where you can shower, get ready, and use the toilet!

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/CBB_HouseE.jpg
2507 days 17 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
*Starts crying in bathroom*
2507 days 17 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
I fucking hate this house, everyone in there is rude as fuck and piece of shit! Fucking pricks and sexiest
2507 days 17 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
*Enters bathroom with Chanelle*

What the fuck do you want?
2507 days 17 hours ago
MIchelle990
i just want to say i am sorry for what i said i think i just got too wounded up about the eviction and took it out on u i think if we start fresh we can have a really good friendship i will always stick up for u no matter what but i think the twist has gotten into both our heads and thats why we had an argument i will never let this happen again if u forgive me lets just hug and forget about the argument never happened okay
2507 days 17 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Ok I forgive you *Hugs Chanelle* Just dont do it again ok.
2507 days 17 hours ago
MIchelle990
*hugs emily* i wont and thanks for forgiving me and whenever u are upset u can always come chat to me and we can sort it out okay
2506 days 11 hours ago
paul028
*Runs a bath* Might as well relax a little
2506 days 11 hours ago
MIchelle990
*goes in bathroom* oh hi nicole sorry i disturbed u
2506 days 10 hours ago
TheOmen
*cleans bathroom*
2506 days 10 hours ago
Taki238
HI Im just gonna take a shower
2506 days 1 hour ago
solesurvivor11
*cleans bathroom more*
2505 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
*Takes a shower*
2505 days 11 hours ago
MaggieWong
*Troy stands in the bathroom styling his hair*
2505 days 11 hours ago
MIchelle990
Hi troy I just want to say sorry for the things I said the other day I didn't mean it I think Emily just made ME angry so i had a go at u I am so sorry for the other day and i hope we don't lose the task cos of my behaviour
2505 days 11 hours ago
MaggieWong
I know, but it just made me kinda annoyed cos it seems everyone can't have fun in here.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!