This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1809 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Say your goodbyes to fallen housemates here.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1c7ee6399ceb00ac01a3af492257e398/tumblr_pcvi8bdg5L1s9ni7fo1_500.gif
1809 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*cries in a tissue* I'm so sad your leaving the house your the reason why I'm still here and I won't be able to repay you for that I'm sorry we cant work together this season *blows nose* goodbye....
1809 days 9 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Hey Jayson, our first evictee, wanna say sorry abotu ur eviction but u got other things going on in ur life i hope u do great outside of this i love u and always will do <3
1809 days 9 hours ago
gumball221520
Hey Jayson I am so sorry you have been evicted from this house! Remember to keep your head high and party on Mate!
1809 days 9 hours ago
honeybunch1
at least  i dont have to fuck with your Bullshit bye
1809 days 9 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I hope if we have beef we can sort it out *blows a kiss*
1809 days 9 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*le caff* This is why I seriously think Honey has no life outside of Games

THANK YOU EVERYBODY ELSE LOL
1809 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Jayson, a lot happened this week...lies spread around the house and drama was intense. But it was always nice to talk to you, man. U entered like a rockstar and went out as a legend! U will be missed and I'mma try and win something for u, dude. GG! Adiós! :(
1809 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey Jayson, it was sad to see you go. You just had the bad luck to be the person with the next highest amount of votes. I'm going to miss you.
1809 days 9 hours ago
John10
Aye bro we never really talked so I don’t really know what to say but GG and go slay that internship
1809 days 9 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Going to miss u *starts crying* God i have never been this teary before over somene hahah love u Jayson even if u might not like me i love u <3
1809 days 8 hours ago
myiel
supp jayson, we didn't talk so I can't say it's sad to see you go but good game and take care man
1809 days 8 hours ago
Amnesia_
It was lovely getting to know you a little bit Jayson! All the best xo
1809 days ago
Gay_Horse_
hey Jayson. I know we never spoke in the game, but I'd just like to say you could've shown much more but, of course, you were given the early boot. I hope in future games you get to shine! : )
1808 days 20 hours ago
patricenka9
I don't know much about you, but all I can say is good luck? Have a good day and eat some chicken.
1808 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hey jayson. I know you better as brain jak lol
I hope everything is well and I’ll see you soon :)

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!