This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1801 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Oh your gonna auto nom your self aimee
1797 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hello nomination block it'd good to see you again haven't seen u in like? 3 weeks! That's like the longest I haven't seen you don't worry it was hard for me too to stay away from you

https://66.media.tumblr.com/45d59e901706ef02a6619442bdf7e853/tumblr_pqi3itq8Ms1w7ty5ho2_250.gif
1797 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Watch jae make it face to face noms again and ruin everyone's game
1797 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Matt exits through the back door*
1797 days 21 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i am quitting not playing with all these sheep who cant play their own game x is obviously gonna win cos nopa is so sheeo and playing both sides
1797 days 21 hours ago
Amnesia_
Gutted to see Matt leave as he was lovely and I hope he is ok! I will make sure to stay in touch with him after I leave this house whenever that is!

Nicole - I love you and I am doing this for you!! You were my bestie in this house and I hope I can make you the proudest friend ever <3

Shocked at the noms this week! I genuinely thought I was gonna be nominated (again!) but thanks to everyone who didn’t nom me I want to stay so badly xo
1797 days 21 hours ago
myiel
*Kicks door open* FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
FUCK THESE PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AND FUCK THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

yall want motha fucking firecrackers! BOOM BOOM BITCH! everyones a motha fucking target iny miny minty!! moe!!! all these hoes gotta go!!!
1797 days 21 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i am so mad i cant make friends in this house cos no one is bluddy playing their own game and using the sheep motives even tho some arent
1797 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
as you can see the House is in an Uproar and bellowing like sheep
sheep do stink too noisy in there going out to Hot Tub and have
a smoke and a beer its Saturday night
1797 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
How rude can some of these people be, rude enough to bloody nominate me on my 2 year anniversary of all days
1797 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
How rude can these people be to nominate me for s third time when most people got 0 noms and only care about someone avvisavary) also I love how x is spamming for Logan PLAY UR OWN GAME BITCH don't spam for your number 1! When u got all ur little sheep
1797 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
There are some bitter @ss people that claim they’re playing the game but are sheeping as much as others are.

Let them cry their bitch @sses to sleep. I could care less if someone thinks I messed up their games or it’s my fault they’re having mental problems. Y‘all knew what this game was about, and even though I‘m a rookie, I come in spicy!! Y‘all can’t handle the heat in ma kitchen? Then LEAVE!! Like bye! Adiós! *flips hair*
1797 days 2 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I swear some people seem so normal when i talk to them and then put on such an attitude in forums and DRs like my friends chill tf out
1796 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
*Meanwhile in the Diary Room with Malachi*

https://almostaccordingtoplan.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/nikki-spider.gif?w=830
1795 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*sing a song to the men in the house*

That's my man that's my man!!! *starts dancing * I'm having sex with him tonight!!!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-nd67vDe6C228e5dkaiV57VdrWl3v0ZvuIGmiU6sHWu0csqc3Mo2sqN29-dqmGpRToZ9C8_RrqNgGTJUcd4le-sA1G2na6r_oDwSeWi7bavkp5zdgGOqOvKfzPDyqC0lpH3bO0aC

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!