This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2169 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
This is where interviews will take place if housemate is active. If not, I'll post one that we did over messages.

https://bigbrother.channel5.com/sites/default/files/emma-shout.gif
2169 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Darren exits to a chorus of cheers*
2169 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
(interview will take place after both evictees are out of the house)
2169 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Tom exits to a resounding chorus of loud cheers*
2169 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Hello bitches
2169 days 23 hours ago
darrenxo
Hi!
2169 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
DARREN!

TOM!

What a shock to see you here, Tom, and what a surprise to see you break out and really prove to be an entertaining housemate, Darren!

You'll both certainly be missed, but there's lots of tea to spill before we let you go.
2169 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
There certainly is
2169 days 23 hours ago
darrenxo
Yeah lets go.
2169 days 23 hours ago
darrenxo
https://33.media.tumblr.com/842e4c7820959b249b8a9ef905dc253c/tumblr_nos2v2M5rL1sxf8neo1_500.gif
2169 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
You won't believe the shocking truth...
2169 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
DARREN--

You had internet problems, so you couldn't go on until today. Looking at the cast, who would you have/did you get along with during your brief time in the house. Are there any people you hope to see go far?

TOM--

You've never been in this position before. Why do you think you were targeted so early, and by whom? Do you have any regrets about how you played during these past few days?
2169 days 23 hours ago
darrenxo
Honestly Pooh, this cast is just crazy and wacky anyway. I think they're all camera thirsty and fame hungry and are sheer embarrassments! I never really spoke on a personal note to most of them, they all gave me too many mixed vibes.
2169 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Well lemme start, being targeted early was no power move. The players who nominated me were only participating in a broader game plan. Daphne will try to act like this was her doing, but my eviction was my idea for a reason.

I think I was an "easy target" because I was a past winner, and no one wanted to think about nominating actual threats. It was also a DE and many popular love to hate competitors where safe.
2169 days 23 hours ago
darrenxo
I think that there were too many preseason alliances too. It was a premade for sure.
2169 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Also if there's returners this season PICK ME I'll be a Logan lol

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!