This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 3 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 3 Applications~

2203 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello, Potential Housemates!

*There's a short, JUICY Part 2 to the application that I will mail out once you apply (it'll be MAILED because it's part of the SECRET TWIST for launch night!)*

Please keep in mind that this game will be structured like Big Brother UK, not Big Brother USA. While twists during some weeks may alter the general format of the game, for the most part, the housemates will nominate one another, and it will be up to Tengaged (TBA as to whether or not EVERYONE or a VIEWER'S LOUNGE will be voting) to see who leaves.

This game will be about a 50/50 ratio of gameplay and roleplay. Those who roleplay may (will) have access to advantages throughout the game, while those who merely "do the least" may find themselves at some disadvantages throughout the series. Mainly, just be active, have fun, and play the game!

*READ EVERYTHING ABOVE BEFORE APPLYING*

::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by:
Age (can be fake):
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?:

::RETURNING PLAYER APPLICATION::
Name (same name you used before):
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?:
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate":
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?:

Like I stated earlier, I'll mail out Part 2 to the application once Part 1 is posted here. Thank you for applying!
2203 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Name (same name you used before): Kyle R.
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: More Entertainment
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Lorenzo (kingLiam)
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Absolutely
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes
2203 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
I'm going to be more cuthroat and vicious .
quinn and nicole . quinn for his stunt on me and nicole because I still haven't beaten her twice.
Absolutely going to be active.
100% yes
2203 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
Name (same name you used before): Megan F
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: Drama and actually stay this time, Instead of leaving for reasons
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Someone who doesnt clean up and someone who constantly is getting on my nerves
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes definitely
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes of course
2203 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Name (same name you used before): Kyle k
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?:  Basically less sucking dick to the crown and more strategizing to the crown
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": literally Jessica from last season didn't do shit can't do anything exposing everything you say for no reason and it's extremely annoying
Will you do your best to be an active housemate?(make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes cause I am a gay skinny legend
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes probably I hope

Like I stated earlier, I'll mail out Part 2 to the application once Part 1 is posted here. Thank you for applying!
2203 days ago
John10
Name:John
What are you going to do this season that you didn't bring last season? Be a little more verbal
Describe your night mare house mate?Lorenzo cause he is the god of spamming
Will you do your best to be active (make activities, be active in house dynamites,etc)? Of course
Will you send confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)? Yes
2202 days 20 hours ago
MIchelle990
Name (same name you used before): chanelle
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: Kindness and some drama and also i am going to be myself
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Probs nicole and tom
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yeah
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yeah
2202 days 17 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Name (same name you used before): Dylan
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: Ill actually rp more and get involved in stuff. Because it was my 2nd ever game i was a mess and i thought i could play with a lot of sides. I will try to be less flippy, but still ive gained experience and im a flip flop guru now
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": anyone who survives fucking 7 evictions by only copying and pasting spam like Lorenzo did so please make the viewer lounge decide who goes home
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yeah ill be #relevant
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yep yep and i wont seem like an idiot when you read them cause ive read my past ones recently and my dillemas were cringey af and my gameplay was just not ideal for making my targets go up without putting me in danger

Quoting myself: "I told 7 people to vote daphne and she found out. I wonder why ugh" -Dylan go home you mvp
2202 days 13 hours ago
paul028
Name (same name you used before): Nicole
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: I've shown my strategic side, my Loyal side and my fiery side in both seasons, so I want to bring my REAL side out.
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": idk why everyone is saying me, I was lovely LOL my nightmare housemate is for sure, Chanelle/Logan. Chanelle for constant drama and flip flopping and Logan for pure shadiness.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Of course.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes.
2202 days 10 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
Name (same name you used before): jessica
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: more strategy because I got a little distracted with someone before
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": kyle k
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes
2202 days 10 hours ago
Flamey9999
Name: Andrea
What I’m going to bring: I’m gonna take more risks this time
Nighatmare Housemate: Chanelle Or Emily, Jesus Christ..
Active: I’m just gonna do everything. I do as much as I can. I’m actually going to nominate every time this time XD
Will I send confessionals: Yes. Definetly Yes.
2202 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Returning.
Daphne
More drama duh
Chanelle fucking bitch
As active as I can be
Yes duh
2201 days 17 hours ago
twoshawn3

First name you want to go by: Cole
Age (can be fake): 24
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I'm going to be like Dan from big brother U.S 10. He was a very good strategist  and manipulator and I'm going to try to play the same way.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
2201 days 16 hours ago
FoxyWinters

First name you want to go by:Camila
Age (can be fake):20
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:Im like Jessica Graff from season 19 of BBUSA becouse is a bich and becouse she dont have any startegy,she is only there to have fun
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):Im alaways active and im a very dedicated player
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?:Yes
2201 days 6 hours ago
kingLiam
Name (same name you used before): Lorenzo
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: What didn't i bring last time?
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Kyle (RedKantos)
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): 100%
2201 days 4 hours ago
SkiLondon
First name you want to go by: Lindsey
Age (can be fake): 24
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Cassandra, I get along well with people I like, but can be a bitch and pain in the ass to people I don't
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!