This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shopping Task #2

Topic » Shopping Task #2

2012 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
This season has been lax on shopping tasks, but you have to at least have one more before the end of the season!

If you are able to complete this non-live shopping task, you'll be on luxury food for the week.

Anyone who does not complete this by 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT tomorrow when nominations are revealed will be on a limited food budget for the week.

THE TASK: SPILL THE TEA

For this task, you must complete the list of questions, and in the middle of each, post *sips tea*

That's it! It's pretty simple.

QUESTIONS:

1) Who does not deserve to make the final, and why?
2) Which evicted housemate was robbed?
3) Who is probably sending in the best confessionals?
4) Which housemate destroyed their own game?
5) Which housemates should get into a showmance if they return for another season?
6) Who should be blacklisted from BBUK?
7) Who spilled the strongest tea?

EXAMPLE of doing this challenge:

1) Who does not deserve to make the final, and why? Nicole, because she played a coward game!
*sips tea*
2) Which evicted housemate was robbed? Kaitlyn, because she never got a chance to show us her love and light.
*sips tea*

.... you get the picture. Post your answers in this forum, and PM me with any questions. Good luck!
2012 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1. Slothy because he's been really inactive most of the game
*sips tea*
2. Morgan because I think the way he went was the worst
*sips tea*
3. Adele because she's probs chatting shit about me
*sips tea*
4. Cam for winning the stars raffle
*sips tea*
5. Adele and Yandere because they get on each others nerves
*sips tea*
6. YANDERE OBVS
*sips tea*

7. Probs Jayson
2012 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Oh and sips tea
2012 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
That would be Slothy. I don't have anything against him, but you cannot go through the game posting GIF's once every 12 hours and then taking the first offer that comes your way and expect to win a game. UNLESS you got a bitter jury or something LOL

*sips tea* (Like a boss)

Morgan. Hands down. Didn't deserve to go out like that, and by all accounts she went because someone (aka Yandere) believed some bullshit (or so he claims)

*sips tea* (Like a bitch)

It WAS Honey no doubt but now I think it's Adelaide. Not sure about this one.

*sips tea* (Like a bastard)

Yandere. If you're gonna lie, stick to it. Changing your story in the middle of the game chat is the DUMBEST way to ruin your own game. He had a chance, and he blew it. He pissed off people who might've thought of him as an ally, and ran to people who didn't see him as anything but an extra vote. All-in-all he just RUINED his game.

*sips tea* (Like a cunt)

5) Which housemates should get into a showmance if they return for another season?
LMAO I would love to try one with Honey. Now that I know she is just as (if not more) evil, I think it would be fun as fuck to see us playing cat-and-mouse in the bedroom then trying to betray each other first. It would be like a DEADLY love game LOL

*sips tea* (Like a jackass)

... Probably the NUMEROUS inactives everyone else was iconic af

*sips tea* (Like a douchebag*

LOL you have to ask? *looks in the mirror*

*sips tea* (Like a winner :P)
2012 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
1) Who does not deserve to make the final, and why? Hellocat, shes just annoying as fuck. And the fakeness really jumps out

2) Which evicted housemate was robbed? Yandere ig

3) Who is probably sending in the best confessionals? Hellocat because that fake personality has a lot to say

4) Which housemate destroyed their own game? Hellocat

5) Which housemates should get into a showmance if they return for another season? Um none of them bc theyre all gross.

6) Who should be blacklisted from BBUK? Hellocat and pretty much anyone who started petty shit

7) Who spilled the strongest tea? Noone. There was no "tea" this season it was a load of pointless cat fights and attention seeking.
2012 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
And how have I been "inactive". I just refuse to join in with your dumbass arguments

https://media.giphy.com/media/dJeeLnEVszaolsT5aE/giphy.gif
2012 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Dude you gotta do the *sips tea*
2012 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Im not spilling any tea tho im just saying stuff everyone already knows
2012 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jS3zVGDHemrwyY/giphy.gif
2012 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
NO LMAO

The shopping comp rules say that you gotta post *sips tea* between each question you dummy LMAO Read the rules
2012 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Nice "attempt" at being edgy but you literally just came across as a dumbass
2012 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
How am I trying to be edgy skskksKSKskksKSk
2012 days 15 hours ago
boicam77
Probably Slothy because she was never around.
*sips tea*

Morgan!
*sips tea*

Idk lmao
*sips spoiled tea*

Yandere because of all the drama he caused
*sips tea*

Praskovya because she’s have someone to help her pick outfits!
*sips tea*

Yandere
*sips tea*

Jayson probably
*has last sip of tea*
2012 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgK1N0qqN7CqyTS/giphy.gif
2012 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
1) Who does not deserve to make the final, and why? Umm Jayson and Prak for being fake hoes who take everything too seriously
*Sips Tea*
2) Which evicted housemate was robbed? Honey
*Sips Tea*
3) Who is probably sending in the best confessionals? Prob Jayson cuz hes a cunt
*Sips Tea*
4) Which housemate destroyed their own game? Yandere ofc
*Sips Tea*
Nobody ur all sluts
*Sips Tea*
6) Who should be blacklisted from BBUK? Everyone but me and Honey
*Sips Tea*
7) Who spilled the strongest tea? Sis me ofc
*Sips Tea*
2012 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Um Jayson how could I work with y'all when Adele and praskeova worked against me also calling me a extra vote? I lead the charge against you and Morgan sweety and y'all was only saved by a twist and cam let's be honost their

https://66.media.tumblr.com/7971ee6d7d051c1648bdfb20d5c0f4e0/tumblr_pgkp8pcJxg1utpccwo2_r1_400.gif

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!