This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3410 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Steve, I never meant to make it personal like that, but the fact of the matter is, it was in the context of the game, and I feel like you were the one that took it out of the game, and into more personal things.

Again, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I still feel like what you did was rather uncalled for, moreso than what I did, because what I said to you was merely how you came off at times, not how you are as a person.

It seemed to me that you directly attacked my character, and that just made this drag on for even longer.
3410 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
But if you felt the same way about what I said, I apologize.  I did not want to come off that way.
3410 days 3 hours ago
2Beastly
I just said the truth on what happened from my position. Yesterday was an emotional day for me and I did not know what to do, how to react. What to say... And I could feel the tension after I took you and Rob out and I just feel you and Rob exploded on me yesterday. I did not play this game to stress out this much, to feel horrible or humiliated. I played for fun, to make new friends, and to be a better survivor player to prepare myself for the real game. I worked hard in this game and if you do not think I played good, that is one thing. But for you to write that speech, to encourage me hard to win the final immunity like you were rooting for me. Then post it. It was probably the most evil thing I have experienced on this site. I felt you and Rob ganged up on me, planned this all out. And it does not feel good, when people who say they are your friends attack you. I have always been a fighter and I will protect my pride and dignity. I am sorry if I hurt you, but what I feel is what I feel.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!