This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3425 days ago
MongoMan
I don't view this obnoxious twat as the best player, oops.
3424 days 21 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
AJ, would you vote for someone who said those things to you?

I'm not bitter at Steve for gameplay, but I'm not voting for him after THIS.
3424 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
You were never voting for me, stop trying to save face.
3424 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Why don't you stop making blind accusations when you have no idea what I was thinking going into the FTC?
3424 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
Jacob, I know what you did, everyone saw what you did. So please just stop.
3424 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Steve, everyone else sees what you're doing too.

I WANTED to get over this, but you are taking what I said too seriously.  I find it incredibly annoying that you are so offended by what I said about in-game things, but meanwhile, you are dragging my name through the mud, calling me immature, annoying, rude, a bully, etc.

I don't see how that is any different; imo it is worse.
3424 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
I never called you immature, annoying, or rude. So you used those words to describe yourself not me. I said what you did was disgusting and was like a bully and I stand by what I feel. You tried to make me look bad about every single little detail. I would never call someone trash, and you made it seem like I did that intentionally when you knew very well autocorrect on skype does that.
3424 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
No, I didn't know that, I remember it being capitalized, too.  There were hundreds of messages on that chat, don't you think I could've missed one or two about that (if you even did talk about that)?

You may not have used those EXACT WORDS, but you definitely implied it, Steve.  We all know you did.
3424 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
You basically called me trash when you were arguing with me, too...
3424 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
Jacob, the first time it happened I even said it autocorrects to trash. So whatever. You can pretend all you want. People remember how you treat them and you should learn a lesson from this.
3424 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
Don't play with fire or you get burned. You tried to walk all over me, and I did not let you. So I would save some face and stop talking.
3424 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
You are being so hypocritical right now, because what you said was even worse than what I said to you!

If there's ONE kind of person that pisses me off the most, it's a hypocrite.  Don't act like you're the perfect angel in this situation, Steve, because you did the exact same thing I did except you actually attacked my character.
3424 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
A hypocrite calling out a hypocrite. I never said I was an Angel. But I will call you out and air out dirty laundry if that is what you want to do. I do not appreciate you lying or exaggerating about the stupidest things "I said". Actions speak louder than words. What you did was uncalled for and malicious. It was absolutely disgusting.
3424 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I know you never said you were an angel, but you're acting like it.

If you say that words hurt... follow your own goddamn advice.

"Actions speak louder than words"

YOUR action was to call me out and drag my name through the mud, about things that don't involve this game entirely! EVERYTHING THAT I SAID WAS ABOUT THIS GAME, THAT'S ALL! To that, you respond in an utterly offensive way... you made a huge deal over nothing.  Now you're going to carry this little argument onto other games, OUTSIDE this game, which is something I never wanted to happen. THAT is absolutely disgusting and malicious.  It's pathetic tbh.  I thought you would be able to get over it, I certainly would've been able too.
3424 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
Jacob, just cause you say "within the context of the game". Doesn't mean it's a get out of jail free card. You hurt me, and I am not going to sit here and let you attack me and enjoy what you are doing. I can forgive you all I want, but I will never forget how someone treats me. Not everyone is the same, you even know my personality type, and I know yours. I am a feeler and you just do not understand that. You want to drag my name say everything I do is wrong, that is your issue. But when I do it to you apparently, you can't handle it so please. Just stop and we can move on from this.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!