This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3413 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
This is always the challenge I use, and it's pretty good.

Each of you will choose a challenge from this list. We'll compete in all 3 at the same time.

If you win a challenge, you get 2 points, and if you get second, you get 1 point. Third place in a challenge gets no points.

Once we're done with all 3 challenges, we'll see who has the most points, and they'll win immunity.

Here's the list:

-Sliding puzzle: You'll each have a sliding puzzle, and you'll have to send me a screenshot when it's solved. You're trying to get the least moves.
If you're unsure about screenshots, then I can help you if we're online at the same time, in either finding a way to screenshot or sending you a screenshot at a time and asking for your move (which sounds dull as fuck so please find a way to screenshot but I understand that not everyone can)

-Poll: You guys will have to get as many votes as you can in a poll.

-UGHHHHHH: You each get a forum and have to have the most posts in that forum during a set period of time. Anyone can post in the forum!

-Voting Chains: You'll have to post a chain with the names of people from ONE season of survivor, with the chain being that one voted for the other.
example:
Sekou votes for Sundra
Sundra votes for Cao Boi
Cao Boi votes for Cecilia
and so on.
You get 1 point for every link, +2 points if you get the entire cast and +3 points if you end it with the winner. Jury votes do count. You can only use each person's name one time.
You will only send me one chain, but if you manage to score better, you can send me a new one.

-Plus and minus: You'll all have 10 points, and you'll want to get the highest score you can without going over 20. To change your score, people will post +1 or -1 next to your username, trended. 20 is the best score you can get, but as soon as you get 21 you're basically out of the challenge. This will go until the blog I post expires

-The hunt: I'll post some specifications for a page on tengaged. You'll have to send me as many links as you can that fit those specifications. If you want to try to be technical or a smart-ass about something, GO AHEAD :)

-Candy Scavenger: I'll post some comments on old blogs, and you'll have to hunt for them and find as many of them as you can. This one takes a lot of prep so it would start later than the other ones.

All these challenges will last 24 hours
3413 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
If you guys don't want to step up and be the first to pick, then I can randomize a picking order. Please say if this is what you want
3413 days 7 hours ago
byp123
Do we post our choice here?
3413 days 7 hours ago
Snake
I'll choose Candy Scavenger lol
3413 days 7 hours ago
Monkey135
wow...gl f3 :)
3413 days 7 hours ago
byp123
I'll choose voting chain
3413 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
ye scott, you post it here

you can mail it to me, if you prefer, but it'll obviously be public at some point because all 3 of you compete in each one!
3413 days 7 hours ago
2Beastly
I will choose poll
3413 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
I've posted some pieces of candy on people's first (oldest) blogs. Send me links to the blogs that I left candy on, and you'll get a point for each one. Make sure to mail them, not post them publically, because multiple people can score for the same one.

It's in the comments. You'll know it when you see it.

As for the chains, you can get started any time.

Here's the poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6376/poll/fic-leg-3-115819

You guys have about 24 hours! BEGIN!
3412 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Scott sent HvV, Trish did Nicaragua, Steve did HvV

All of you chose 20- person casts
All of you managed to get every cast member in there
All of you ended on the winner

So we're tied at 24 points each and, since it's impossible to improve these scores anyways, then I'll break the tie with speed. =[

Scott - 2
Steve - 1
Trish - 0
3412 days 14 hours ago
Snake
Welp.
3412 days 7 hours ago
byp123
gl guys >.<
3412 days 7 hours ago
2Beastly
eek I am nervous!
3412 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Snake found 1 candy
Scott found 6
Steve found 9

Scott - 3
Steve - 3
Trish - 0
3412 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
It comes down to the poll
3412 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
with 68%

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!