This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15: Balgair

Topic » Tribal Council #15: Balgair

3457 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Steve, Scott, if one of you wants to change your vote to settle the tie, instead of going to fire, then say so now.

If you don't want to change your vote, then we move on to a challenge.
3457 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Scott says he doesn't want to switch.

Steve says he doesn't want to switch.

We'll go on to a fire making challenge.
3457 days 12 hours ago
byp123
gl Trish and AJ
3457 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
The firemaking challenge is live.

You will post "Prep #" In seperate posts

Example: Prep 1
Prep 2

For every prep you have, you gain a "YES" in a random.org list with 20 NO'S.
You can try to prep as fast as you can.

When someone wants to light a match, they post "LIGHT" at that point you both have to stop and wait until I say if it lights or not. I'll randomize their list and see if it's a YES or a NO. If it's a no, then nothing happens, I'll post it was a no and you can resume as you would like. If it's a yes, the fire has started, so I'll randomize your prep list again, adding 8 more YES's, and if you get a YES, the fire is healthy enough to burn the rope. If you get a NO at that point, you have to continue doing the normal thing (prepping if you want and trying to light when you see fit) but you will lose 12 of your YES'S (the 8 I added for the second part, plus 4 more which burned away) if your fire starts and then goes out.

This isn't turn-based, you have to prep as fast as you can, but remember to stop when someone tries to light because that's dependent on my speed and that should be a constant. When someone posts "LIGHT," I'll delete all prep posts up until I reveal if they got fire or not.
3457 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
We'll sort out a time to do this when you guys come online. I'm only free for about 5 and a half hours from this post, and then I have plans with my friends, so we'd have to postpone until tomorrow.

Let's try to make this quick because the season is already off schedule :P
3457 days 11 hours ago
ajlikes17
I'll be eating lunch fairly soon... Does 2:30 work?
3457 days 11 hours ago
Snake
Fine with me. Goodluck!
3457 days 11 hours ago
ajlikes17
Thanks you too
3457 days 11 hours ago
ajlikes17
That's central time btw
3457 days 9 hours ago
ajlikes17
HERE
3457 days 9 hours ago
Snake
here
3457 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
We'll start in 30 seconds or so! (Sorry i had to get ready)
3457 days 9 hours ago
ajlikes17
It's fine. I have 15 mins
3457 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
First, though, please say that you're both still ready
3457 days 9 hours ago
ajlikes17
READY

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!