This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Balgair

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Balgair

3433 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Please vote by 6:30PM EST (530 Central) Shortly before the challenge which I posted the time for
Steve has immunity again so don't vote for him lol!!!!1

There are only two more rounds to play sheep idols, because I'm not allowing them at final 4. That means these will be the final predictions you send me, because it's the last time to FIND sheep idols.

Steve (2Beastly): Do you think you needed to have immunity tonight?
Mika (MongoMan): Do you think Nicole really froze your vote? If so, do you think that will have a big impact on tribal?
Trish (Snake): Will this vote be clear-cut? Will it be a blindside?
AJ (ajlikes17): As the game draws to a close, is jury management the chief concern?
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): What's up with the cemetery
Scott (byp123): You barely missed the challenge, do you think you needed immunity today?
3433 days 16 hours ago
2Beastly
I might have. It's better to be safe than sorry again :)
3433 days 16 hours ago
byp123
Scott (byp123): You barely missed the challenge, do you think you needed immunity today?

At this point in the game everyone needs immunity, so of course it's frustrating to have not even attempted to get it today. But had I shown up I would have had no shot at immunity anyways.
3433 days 16 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): What's up with the cemetery?

WELL JIMBO. SOME OF US HAVE EMPATHY FOR OUR FELLOW LIVING BEINGS.

WHOOPS Caps lock. My bad.

As I was saying, it's about showing the softer side of Rob, and something that's just outside of the game part of the game.
3433 days 16 hours ago
ajlikes17
No. Putting yourself in the best position to get to the final 2 should be the main concern. You can't think too much about the jury. That's getting a little bit ahead of where we are at in the game
3433 days 15 hours ago
MongoMan
So, honestly my question is dumb as fuck, so I'm going to ignore it ~

Look, don't vote me off, mainly because that would be a STUPID thing to do... I am the definition of a goat, so why bother vote me out if I'm not a Jury Threat?

Also stop being a cunt, and stealing all my God damn Immunities! -_- @Steve
3432 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
The Evil Sheep has spoken.

Tonight, there are only 5 votes.
3432 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3432 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote....
3432 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3432 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3432 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Thirteenth person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor: Sierra Nevada and the fourth member of our jury...
http://gyazo.com/072e609981e76d5231ec50c44fd156b9

Mika, that's 3 and it's enough, bring me your torch.

The tribe has spoken.

#Snuff
3432 days 20 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Bye Bye Mika :) You won't be missed

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!