This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11: Balgair

Topic » Tribal Council #11: Balgair

3437 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Please welcome our first member of the jury... Harvin, voted out at the last tribal council.

Please vote by tomorrow at 8PM EST (7 Central) I won't be able to read the votes until later, sadly, because I have a basketball game. Remember to send predictions by that time, as well. Your next challenge is non-live (dull) and probably on Saturday.

Steve (2Beastly): You were very popular in that challenge, do you think that is a good thing or a bad thing?
Mika (MongoMan): You were very hated in that challenge, but ended up winning, do you think you definitely needed it?
Trish (Snake): Were lines set last tribal, or is this up in the air?
AJ (ajlikes17): You didn't submit in time, do you think you might have needed a shot at immunity?
Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): That tiebreaker was bullshit, I'll be the first to admit it - do you think you needed immunity?
Nicole (Monkey135): You're the only person other than Steve or Mika to get majority on a question, do you think you're also a big player on people's minds?
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): You had the lowest score, do you think you might have needed the necklace?
Scott (byp123): Will this vote be unified, scattered, or split? Will it be a blindside?
3437 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): That tiebreaker was bullshit, I'll be the first to admit it - do you think you needed immunity?

That tiebreaker WAS bullshit, Jimbo, you are completely correct -_-.

But yeah, I needed this immunity.  I feel like I am being targeted by a few people tonight, and while that normally wouldn't scare me as much as it does now, sheep idols have been thrown into the mix; I could be in a lot of trouble.
3437 days 20 hours ago
byp123
Scott (byp123): Will this vote be unified, scattered, or split? Will it be a blindside?

Hard to say, I guess I'll say scattered since that's what the last one was. It could be a blindside, but at this point everyone but Mika should be watching their back.
3437 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Mika, you don't necessarily NEED immunity if you have that twist going for you, like you claim.  You COULD give it up, I mean, you don't exactly need it ;).
3437 days 20 hours ago
MongoMan
Mika (MongoMan): You were very hated in that challenge, but ended up winning, do you think you definitely needed it?

Well, seeing that I was the answer to EVERY negative answer, I'd presume ''hated'' is a reasonable word. Do I believe I needed it? Uh, sure?

Last TC, I tried to get Nicole voted out, but everyone was a flobby cunt, and decided to flip... so, honestly tonight I'm voting due to my bitter opinion.

Also Survivor, or whatever the fuck your name is, why the fuck would I give one of you thirsy ass whores Immunity, you desperate fuck! ~_~
3437 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
well, it was worth a try *shrug*.
3437 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
It could be either depending on what perspective you are looking at. I mean it just seemed like I got a lot of the positives and Mika got negatives, and it could have just been the best strategy to win immunity or something.
3437 days 19 hours ago
MongoMan
Well you're so sickenly nice it's annoying, so of course you'd be the answer to the positive questions! ~_~
3437 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
You're so sickeningly mean it's annoying, so of course you'd be the answer to the negative questions -_-.
3437 days 18 hours ago
MongoMan
Bae, you're just jealous! (kate)
3437 days 17 hours ago
ajlikes17
AJ (ajlikes17): You didn't submit in time, do you think you might have needed a shot at immunity?

I have been so busy lately its ridiculous... After Friday I'll be much more active on here. But yes everyone needs immunity in the game of survivor
3437 days 15 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): You had the lowest score, do you think you might have needed the necklace?

I might have, but you know, there are seven other people who probably feel they need the necklace just as much. Challenges have never been my forte so I'm having to rely on other factors to keep myself safe.
3437 days 7 hours ago
Monkey135
Nicole (Monkey135): You're the only person other than Steve or Mika to get majority on a question, do you think you're also a big player on people's minds?

For sure looking at last vote and some posts yea
It's f8 and ppl see me as threats ;/ not good
btw ty Mika
u're piece of shit
lol first u wanted an alliance and then backstab me gg
3437 days 7 hours ago
Monkey135
Lol ppl said nicest :OOOO So when I'mt he nicest I'm the target? ;O
3437 days 1 hour ago
MongoMan
R A C I S M
3436 days 19 hours ago
MongoMan
Hope my BF Jacob doesn't go...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!