This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9: Balgair

Topic » Tribal Council #9: Balgair

3439 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Steve (2Beastly): Do you think you needed immunity?
Mika (MongoMan): There's more drama around you every day, are you worried about the first merge tribal?
Trish (Snake): Are old tribal lines important right now?
AJ (ajlikes17): Do you think anyone can find a sheep idol on a tribe this big?
Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): How does gameplay shift as we enter the jury phase?
Nicole (Monkey135): First merge tribal is a common time for big moves, do you think it's likely that we'll see one in a season that has already had many?
Harvin (AHarvin):  Do you think that this first post-merge vote will be unified, scattered, or split?
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): You were either popular or hated in the first challenge; either way, you were on people's minds. Do you think your name will come up now?
Scott (byp123): Are sheep idols going to play a big part in the early post-merge struggle for numbers?

Please vote by tomorrow at 7PM CST (8PM EST)
Your immunity challenge would be shortly after, but it's the survivor finale night, so I'll make a non-live one.
3439 days 16 hours ago
2Beastly
With all this sheep idol and craziness, it's nice to know I made it to the top 8 at least.
3439 days 16 hours ago
byp123
Scott (byp123): Are sheep idols going to play a big part in the early post-merge struggle for numbers?

Yep, people who think they're on the bottom are likely going to use whatever they have to flip the game right now since the post-merge tribal is arguably one of the most important of the game.
3439 days 15 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): How does gameplay shift as we enter the jury phase?

It changes in HUGE ways.  People who were once all about "teamwork" are now going to be taking each other out based on who they think is most threatening, and with sheep idols added to the mix, ANYTHING can happen.
3439 days 15 hours ago
ajlikes17
Absolutely. Anyone can make a lucky guess. That could affect the game!
3439 days 15 hours ago
MongoMan
Me? Drama? Ha, as if that was true...

I haven't mentally invested my mind in this Game, therefore I'm not worried.
3439 days 15 hours ago
MongoMan
Plus, there are quite a few cunts on this Game, that I would be astonished if they could outlast me!

#Nicole
#Jacob
Eh, #Harvin

There are others but they're just irrelevant figures, oops.
3439 days 14 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): You were either popular or hated in the first challenge; either way, you were on people's minds. Do you think your name will come up now?

It might, but I think the attention is more focused on others for this vote. People that need to be voted out, because they are #toomuchdrama
3439 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lmao, quoting Vee, Rob? XD
3439 days 14 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
3439 days 8 hours ago
MongoMan
3439 days 8 hours ago
MongoMan
Are you guys forgetting that the Saboteur Twist, grants me Immunity? :)
3439 days 7 hours ago
AHarvin
Harvin (AHarvin):  Do you think that this first post-merge vote will be unified, scattered, or split?
I really don't know. My guess is that it will be split, but anything can happen.
3439 days 7 hours ago
Monkey135
Nicole (Monkey135): First merge tribal is a common time for big moves, do you think it's likely that we'll see one in a season that has already had many?

I think it will be a big move,but it shouldt be a blindside
3438 days 21 hours ago
MongoMan
Talk ~
3438 days 20 hours ago
MongoMan
I'm awaiting my glorious exit, and y'all being jealous cunts reaction when I walk in next TC, looking ~fabulous~ as always taking my seat as the first fucking Juror!

Just letting everyone know, BIG MOVES, will win my vote! <3

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!