This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4: Miwok

Topic » Tribal Council #4: Miwok

3483 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): Do you think this tribal will be as dysfunctional as the last one?
Nicole (monkey135): What are you guys thinking about sheep idols today?
A.J. (ajlikes17): You scored today, do you think it makes a difference who scored and who didn't?
Andrew (spinfur): You said you are worried you'll leave next on this tribe. Is it you tonight
Steve (2Beastly): Will there be a scatter, a split, or unity?

Votes are due by tomorrow at 8PM EST (7PM Central)
Don't forget to send predictions for the vote!
3483 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Andrew (spinfur): You said you are worried you'll leave next on this tribe. Is it you tonight
honestly yes I was taking to one my tribe mates and she said it looks like it
3483 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Talking*
3483 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
It will be anything you want it to be Jimbo :)
3483 days 13 hours ago
ajlikes17
A.J. (ajlikes17): You scored today, do you think it makes a difference who scored and who didn't?

In all honestly, this was a popularity contest. I had recently been spamming hardcore to get people to join my blog game, so I didn't wanna spam people again, yet I still got the votes to get 2 points. For the people that did spam, they couldve gotten screwed because people dont like spam. That couldve been the difference here
3483 days 13 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): Do you think this tribal will be as dysfunctional as the last one?

Not quite AS dysfunctional, but things will go down.  It might SEEM dysfunctional, but it might not be.  We won't really know until the vote.
3483 days 2 hours ago
Monkey135
Nicole (monkey135): What are you guys thinking about sheep idols today?
Idk...I cared about sheep idols before first tribal,now meh...ik they will be game change,but now nope

Btw I have 11 pages of spam that I snet to others ;/ Idk how I lost
Adam is very popular and has 6 pags of friends...I even had like 5 ppl who said they already voted so ik Adam spammed :D
3483 days 2 hours ago
Monkey135
honestly yes I was taking to one my tribe mates and she said it looks like it

I guess "she" is me
I didn't said that u are next out lol

Re: why do i feel like
Nov 30, 2014 13:08:04
to spinfur
idk
this tribe is crazy tbh...u can't give up
>I'm the next to go if we lose

I said u can't give up lol
3483 days ago
Monkey135
lol I feel soo bad cuz it's my first pool challange lose ;/ and recored...I've never had 11 pages full of spam :D
3482 days 20 hours ago
Monkey135
and yes I spammed all 5 polls :)
lol my spam on this tribal is so bad lmao
3482 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the vote!
3482 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3482 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3482 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!