This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2: Miwok

Topic » Tribal Council #2: Miwok

3485 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
You guys went from first to worst, and now you're here.
Please send your vote, along with your prediction of how everyone voted, by tomorrow at 7PM EST (6 Central)

Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): Do you think the Sheep Idol twist will cause a scattered vote, or do you think there's a clear target?
Nicole (monkey135): Do you think the challenge was thrown, or did everyone just fuck up?
A.J. (ajlikes17): You were the only one not to show up to the first challenge, but you've been active since. Do you think you're on the chopping block, or are you able to redeem yourself?
Maxwell (Broniak): You guys went from a dominant first to a crushing last. Do you think that the results of this vote will strengthen the tribe? Or did today's challenge show how the tribe truly functions?
Andrew (spinfur): Is there a great concern about sheep idols? How is that effecting the vote right now?
Steve (2Beastly): Are people playing the game hard already, or is this just a typical early-on tribal? Do you think it'll be a blindside at all?
3485 days 21 hours ago
Monkey135
Nicole (monkey135): Do you think the challenge was thrown, or did everyone just fuck up?
It's hard to say tbh
Ik I fucked up but ik who fucked up too
I must go sleep guys...1am here and I'm little sick ;x Mail me here or on skype :) Bye <3
3485 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
Andrew (spinfur): Is there a great concern about sheep idols? How is that effecting the vote right now?
Honestly there hasn't been much buzz about the sheep idols I mean we mostly talked as a tribe and I guess one of us fucked up during the challenge sending out tribe into a downward spiral for now I just hope we can rebound from the mistakes
3485 days 21 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob (Number1SurvivorFan): Do you think the Sheep Idol twist will cause a scattered vote, or do you think there's a clear target?

... scattered.
3485 days 20 hours ago
ajlikes17
A.J. (ajlikes17): You were the only one not to show up to the first challenge, but you've been active since. Do you think you're on the chopping block, or are you able to redeem yourself?

I didn't get a chance to submit a list because everyone had already submitted one... Looking at our mails, it seemed like we had a good system, but obviously there was a MAJOR miscommunication on who was supposed to submit which list. By the time I saw it, it was too late. In tribal, everyone is on the chopping block and no one is safe. I haven't redeemed myself yet but if I stay, my tribe will be glad they kept me.
3485 days 19 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell (Broniak): You guys went from a dominant first to a crushing last. Do you think that the results of this vote will strengthen the tribe? Or did today's challenge show how the tribe truly functions?

I think this is how we will truly be until someone leaves. This seems like a game of The Mole, and whoever is The Mole will be victorious if we don't get them out.
3485 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
As soon as the last vote is read, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, but please don't leave the group

I'll read the votes
3485 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
FIRST VOTE...
3485 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
oh man...
3485 days 3 hours ago
Broniak
Here
3485 days 3 hours ago
Broniak
Hoo boy
3485 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
SECOND VOTE...
3485 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
O.o
3485 days 3 hours ago
Monkey135
here !

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!