This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

3491 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Miwok, Kawaiisu, I'll take back immunity.
One or both of you will win it back, since two tribes are immune once again.

This challenge is simple, but requires tribe communication (and tests if you guys will each put a little bit of effort in)

5 people from each tribe will send me 26 tengaged usernames. (please, no links to profiles, just the usernames)
One will start with A, ONE will start with B, ONE will start with C, and so on throughout all 26 letters of the alphabet.
If two people send the same tengaged username, it doesn't count for either of them.

So, basically, you guys have to communicate to make sure you don't cancel eachother out on your own tribe. Poor communication could count your tribe out. If all of you communicate, it comes down to which tribe has the most members willing to put in effort. If that's something you all have the same or similar amounts of, it comes down to cross-tribal cancellations, something that is harder to control, and each of you will have your own strategy to avoid.

On a six-person tribe, the first 5 to send in will count, any 6th submission will simply not count.

So basically, you get a point for every username that counts. They count if:
-you were one of the first 5 to submit
-no other username in your list starts with the same letter
-nobody else chose that one

If you can't find a user for a certain letter, then you can just submit less than 26 but remember that's a point lost

The two tribes with the most points win immunity, and don't have to go to tribal council.

You've got until this time tomorrow (so, 24 hours) for 15 of you to MAIL me 26 usernames, one for every letter of the alphabet. I might be out, so I'll reveal the results whenever I'm home. Tribal will be posted right after that.

Also, your next live challenge might not be for a while, sadly, but it might be on Sunday.
3491 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
omg here
3491 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
Can we use people on this season?
3491 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
ok
3491 days 7 hours ago
MongoMan
Bitches, I got this! :D
3491 days 7 hours ago
MongoMan
Also fuck you! @Opposing Tribes, for stealing my god damn Immunity! ~_~
3491 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
2Beastly
Can we use people on this season?

yes
3490 days 16 hours ago
Broniak
Ok, so when this be announced?
3490 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
when i have everything
3490 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
Ok
3490 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
2 more hours!
3490 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
I have all the results now.

It takes a while to calculate everything, though, and I have to run an errand, too. I should have it fairly soon
3490 days 11 hours ago
adamsel
Ok good luck guys
3490 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Good luck all :)

#Kawaiisupsetvictory
3490 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Kawaiisu scored 100 points

Tubatulabal scored 113 points

Miwok scored...
19 points.

Two people sent in the same list, and an insane amount of their other words were also cancelled out. The most active tribe at the last challenge must have had a communication issue, because this challenge was not even close.

TUBATULABAL and KAWAIISU
WIN
IMMUNITY

Miwok, I'll see you at tribal.
3490 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Yay!!!!!! We're safe!!!!!

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!