This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL (Padang)

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL (Padang)

1205 days 13 hours ago
RxysenBB
Welcome everyone to tribal! Scott is safe from the vote with his immunity Necklace. Everyone else is fair game.

Please send in your vote before tmrw at 6pm est.
1205 days 13 hours ago
RxysenBB
If you want a question please send your name down below
1205 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan!
1205 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
1205 days 13 hours ago
RxysenBB
Nathan, with the game being so far down the road at this point. Do you think the different portions of the game have affected everyone’s ability to socialize?
1205 days 13 hours ago
RxysenBB
Hoop, with an idol being able to be found in TAR portion of this game. Do you think that idol was potentially found and if so how much do you think it will impact tonight’s tribal.
1205 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop, with an idol being able to be found in TAR portion of this game. Do you think that idol was potentially found and if so how much do you think it will impact tonight’s tribal.
It definitely could've been found if someone randomly guessed that number and if it was found, I don't think it would have too much impact on this tribal since we all know how long people want to hold onto idols for .
1205 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan, with the game being so far down the road at this point. Do you think the different portions of the game have affected everyone’s ability to socialize?

I think socializing is always a tough part of any game. Being split up from certain people could have affected how those relationships have weathered into this portion of the game. It's always worrisome to not be with people in a game when you're supposed to rely so much on your ability to talk to people and get them on the same page for decisions like tonight.
1204 days 16 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1204 days 11 hours ago
RxysenBB
Scott, Do you feel like you needed this immunity to stay in the game tonight?
1204 days 11 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I’m not sure I would have been the target, but it was possible.  I have a reputation that follows me from past game mistakes I made. I’ve learned from them.  Winning immunity did help for sure  I rarely win them so it was nice to feel safe for once.
1204 days 10 hours ago
Ciurrra
Cierra
1204 days 10 hours ago
RxysenBB
too late for that lol
1204 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan is watching and waiting.
1204 days 10 hours ago
RxysenBB
COME ON IN GUYS!
1204 days 10 hours ago
Ciurrra
Dangit I just saw

open group

Road to Paradise: Bali

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!