This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [RATTANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [RATTANA]

3808 days 18 hours ago
_Adidas_
Come on in guys!!

Congratulations Zach on your Immunity!! For the rest of you.. 1 of you will be going home after 27 days..

Questions
#Connor - Who do you trust the most at this point?

#Brian - Not winning immunity today... does it make you a threat that you've already won one?

#Mini - All the girls are gone... was Elvira supposed to be voted out last tribal council?

#Aj - How do you feel about Elvira's evacuation? Did it save you from being voted out?

#Joey - Who is the strongest and weakest link in the game left? (must give me a name)

#Zach B - How does it feel to have immunity? Did you need it?

#Ranz - How scared do you get when ever you don't have immunity?

#Jackson - Since Elvira was evacuated... do you think it could have been you walking out instead?

Well it is time to vote...
SEND VOTES
SEND CONFESSIONALS
SEND HII GUESSES
3808 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach B - How does it feel to have immunity? Did you need it?

I honestly dont know if I needed it or not. All I can say for sure is that it isnt me going home.
3808 days 17 hours ago
mminervini219
#Mini - All the girls are gone... was Elvira supposed to be voted out last tribal council?
I personally didnt hear her name get thrown around, but she did seem to be one of the weaker players. I think she saved one of the stronger players from being voted out last time.
3808 days 16 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Mini - so it would be better to get out a strong player sooner?

#Zach - Does that make you a threat?
3808 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach - Does that make you a threat?

Some people may see me as a threat and I may be. But I feel there are bigger fish to fry.
3808 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Zach - and who may that be? (Must give a name)
3808 days 6 hours ago
macken
weakest player is probz rans cuz of the inactiveness
strongest player is zach he is a immunity winning machine!
3808 days ago
Thetrumpetman423
#Jackson - Since Elvira was evacuated... do you think it could have been you walking out instead?

Oh jeez I hope not! I'm havin a great times in this game and don't want to leave yet
3807 days 21 hours ago
_Adidas_
Reading the votes now
3807 days 21 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
Ok
3807 days 21 hours ago
mminervini219
ok
3807 days 21 hours ago
_Adidas_
I'll go get the votes
*gets urn*
3807 days 21 hours ago
_Adidas_
If anyone  has a HII and would like to play it... Now would be the time to do so....
3807 days 21 hours ago
jflora18
*crosses fingers*
3807 days 21 hours ago
jflora18
#Aj - How do you feel about Elvira's evacuation? Did it save you from being voted out?
I mean skin peel was pretty stupid but I don't know if it saved me and to be honest I don't care
3807 days 21 hours ago
_Adidas_
Ok once I read the votes the person voted out will be the 2nd juror

open group

Adidas Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!