This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 [RATTANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 [RATTANA]

3857 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Zach - Last tribal council you almost went home by 1 vote.. think it will change tonight after what has happened?
3857 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach - Last tribal council you almost went home by 1 vote.. think it will change tonight after what has happened?

*starts crying I said I wouldnt let emotions get to me in this game. But my name went from never being brought up 3 days ago to last tribal and this tribal my name getting tossed around. Apparently my name is being thrown around in leaked info and last week i got a vote or two or whatever. And its frustrating to say the least.
3857 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
#Aj - Last tribal Zach went home... now its 5 Tagi..5 Pagong.. who do you think will go?

I don't know. I quite honestly don't care.
3857 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
#AJ -  did you get the leaked info?
3857 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Zach - Who do you think is in danger from that info
3857 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach - Who do you think is in danger from that info

Paula and myself
3857 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Zach - why is that
3856 days 22 hours ago
jflora18
#AJ -  did you get the leaked info?
You mean the leaked info that mmini sent? Yes. To be honest I haven't cared about this game since the 2nd immunity challenge. It got boring. I have different games.
3856 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
#Ranz - Why did you bid all of your coins on just 1 auction? Were you disappointed at the outcome?

Well i thought it had the immunity necklace but i guess wan't there tbh. But, as long as im safe, i will be fine! (:  And also the leaked INFO LOLLING tbh
3856 days 10 hours ago
mminervini219
#Mini - You just did something CRAZY!!! do you regret it? Think it will bite you at the end?

Yep. Im an idiot. Good think i have immunity this week!
But yes I definitely regret it and I will have to be more careful about those.
It may have a detrimental effect on me in this game, im most worried about how it will affect my allies, or if they will even continue to be my allies at this point. I think in the end the tribe will go after the smarter, stronger competitors, instead of wasting their time getting me out when im clearly an idiot 0_o
3856 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
Reading the votes
3856 days 10 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
HII
3856 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
Ill go tally the votes
*Gets urn*
If anyone has a HII and would like to play i.. now would be the time to do so...
3856 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
*no one stands*
Ok..once i read the votes the person with the most voted must bring me their torch and walk out
3856 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
First Vote
AJ

open group

Adidas Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!