This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications

Topic » Season 9 Applications

3336 days 9 hours ago
ajx2x
Real name/nickname: AJ

Hometown: Nova Scotia, Canada

If applicable, what is your skype account? N/A

Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): White

Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, outgoing, social

Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Spencer (from Survivor: Cagayan)

Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Because I am strategic, and I know the game inside and out, meaning that I can make smart moves and get into the right alliance to end up the winner.

Do you have any prior group game experience? Yup, I've played in the 19th season of Leli's Survivor Series (Survivor Siberia), where I placed 3rd (second runner-up). Currently, I am playing in NJKoda1998's Survivor: India.

Will you send confessionals? YES!

What time zone do you live in? Atlantic (One hour earlier than Eastern)

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Hopefully, I am currently in college and am graduating in May so it's a busy time. But, I LOVE these games and will try my best to participate as much as possible.

How many other group games are you committed to playing in late March/early April? Like I said, I am in one other game right now.
3335 days 8 hours ago
Pegasus1234
Real name/nickname: Anna (not my real name, because I'm not allowed to share my real name online)
Hometown: I don't share where I live online
If applicable, what is your skype account? I'm not allowed to have Skype ='(
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Black
Describe yourself in 3 words: Kind Loyal Honest
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? I only started watching survivor this season so idk ='(
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? I believe that being kind will help me win ^.^
Do you have any prior group game experience? Yes
Will you send confessionals? Yes
What time zone do you live in? PST (Pacific)
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Yes
How many other group games are you committed to playing in late March/early April? 3 atm if I don't get evicted in any of them, I'm very active though, and I'll be happy to play another one ^.^
3334 days 23 hours ago
JoelW55
Real name/nickname:Joel
Hometown: Walsall, UK
If applicable, what is your skype account?Jowlings
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me):Brown
Describe yourself in 3 words:Logical Sassy Smart
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Courtney Yates
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? I know when someone is making a dumb or a smart move. I can see when someone is a threat and needs to go. Sometimes people who don't listen to what I have to say get ruined later on :/
Do you have any prior group game experience? Check my bio
Will you send confessionals? Unless I want to be as boring as a rock, of course I'll send confessionals
What time zone do you live in?GMT
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST?Yeah but not much later
How many other group games are you committed to playing in late March/early April? 1? Depends if suitman casts me.
3333 days 15 hours ago
texty
Real name/nickname: Daniel
Hometown: London
If applicable, what is your skype account? None
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Brown
Describe yourself in 3 words: Victim, fighter & temperamental.
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? A mix of Shirin from this season & Russell Hantz.
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Probably not but I'll put up a good fight.
Do you have any prior group game experience? Yes, I've applied for many survivor group games as well but most of them have flopped.
What time zone do you live in? GMT
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? No, well it depends... If the game is mostly in the Easter holidays then yes definitely.
How many other group games are you committed to playing in late March/early April? I'm not sure, I don't think any at the moment.
3333 days 10 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
Real name/nickname: Cindy
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
If applicable, what is your skype account? - N/A
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): White
Describe yourself in 3 words: Candid, Calculating, Charismatic
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? - Wes Nale
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? - I will become the Sole Survivor because I know what makes you a target in this game I have studied the footage. I have the ability to communicate my positions well to my fellow castmembers to where they see how it benefits them as well. Sometimes this backfires, but I think I can control it this time around.
Do you have any prior group game experience? :

6th - 1(jayrox's "Big Brother III" 3-0 vote over Cam (evicted by Noah/Jack/Damian) backdoored by Blake H., http://www.tengaged.com/group/7181/forum/topic/14072620 )

This is the only one I have completed

Will you send confessionals? - I will
What time zone do you live in? - Eastern
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? - Probably
How many other group games are you committed to playing in late March/early April? - Two/Three at the most.
3333 days 9 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Real name/nickname: Big Joe
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
If applicable, what is your skype account? NewOrleansPelicanHornets
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Dark Green
Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Savvy, Determined
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Boston Rob
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Because if i set my mind to it, it takes a big fuckin effort to stop me
Do you have any prior group game experience? 4 wins (Kyreece's Big Brother 2, Toppei's Survivor Gemini, ItsOfficial's Survivor Borneo, Konohavillage1's Survivor Greek Isles) 2 Final 2 losses (Turney Time Big Brother 1, Turney Time Reality Series 32: Endurance 2) 1 in progress (Drago's Survivor Ryuku Islands [At f4])
What time zone do you live in? PST
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Yes
How many other group games are you committed to playing in late March/early April? 1-2 maybe
3333 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Applications closed.
3333 days 5 hours ago
Nicole16
Real name/nickname: Nicole
Hometown: Michigan
If applicable, what is your skype account? NOPE
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Orange
Describe yourself in 3 words: Competitive, loyal, friendly
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Kim Spadlin, Rob C.
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? I will do whatever it takes to win the game
Do you have any prior group game experience? YES!!!
Will you send confessionals? YES!!! during every tribal
What time zone do you live in? East
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? YES
How many other group games are you committed to playing in late March/early April? A few, shouldn't be a problem though

- I wasn't in the original cast for any season, and would love a shot to play as an original cast member

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!