This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #5

Topic » Tribal Immunity #5

3906 days 15 hours ago
jman96
with that said, lets get started
3906 days 15 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Well here we are, final 12 and brand new tribes to boot. This challenge will be a test of how reliable those tribes are. Behind me is an obsticle course with six stages: a wall climb, a tire run, a rope mae, a weighted door, a tightrope, and a race to the finish. On my go, the person you've selected to do the wall climb will post this:

*Climbs up wall* five times, in seperate posts

After that, the person selected for the tire run will post runs through tires* five times. Then the next person will post *navigates through rope maze* five times, the one after that will post *lift up wall* five times, then the next one will post *walks on tightrope* five times, then the last person will post *runs down beach towards finish line* five times. The first tribe to do all of that will win immunity, and is guarenteed one more day in this game. Any questions?
3906 days 15 hours ago
TheBizareOne
As with the pass the torch challenge, if no one finishes in twenty four hours, the tribe closest wins.
3906 days 15 hours ago
paulmahoney64
no
3906 days 15 hours ago
Koin
Here
3906 days 15 hours ago
allan526
really, couldn't we just have everyone here compete instead
3906 days 14 hours ago
jman96
no questions
3906 days 14 hours ago
TheBizareOne
That wouldn't be very fair for anyone involved, would it Allan?
3906 days 14 hours ago
allan526
i guess your right
3906 days 14 hours ago
Koin
I have to go so ill start
3906 days 14 hours ago
allan526
I'll do the maze
3906 days 14 hours ago
paulmahoney64
i will start for my team
3906 days 14 hours ago
TheBizareOne
In that case, Survivors ready? GO!
3906 days 14 hours ago
paulmahoney64
*Climbs up wall*
3906 days 14 hours ago
jman96
i'll do the tire run then which is after kpin

open group

Bizare's Survivor Season 1, Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!