This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL IMMUNITY #1

Topic » TRIBAL IMMUNITY #1

3919 days 16 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Monday, 6 PM EST
3919 days 16 hours ago
jman96
ok
3919 days 16 hours ago
smackdownisblue
ok
3919 days 16 hours ago
Timmay
Mkay.
3919 days 16 hours ago
sirfraley
ok?
3919 days 16 hours ago
allan526
Ok, If I can I will come
3919 days 16 hours ago
sirfraley
I don't get what this is.. lol
3919 days 15 hours ago
TheBizareOne
It's just telling what time the immunity challenge is tomorrow. The EST is the timezone, if you're in a different just google hoe to transfer it into your timezone.
3919 days 15 hours ago
sirfraley
O alright got it!! So how long will the immunity challenge last? I will be at work until about 6 cst which is 7 est.
3919 days 15 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Immunity challenges usually last around an hour to an hour and a half. The first immunity challenge, however, will probably last a little longer than that.
3919 days 15 hours ago
sirfraley
ok sweet!
3919 days 10 hours ago
paulmahoney64
just wondering what happens if we can't make this immunity challenge?
3919 days 10 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Well, you're tribe will probably be mad at you, but I myself won't punish you for missing it. In all honesty though, it is probably gonna be a LONG time before the immunity challenge ends, so take solace in that.
3919 days 10 hours ago
swaglogan1
im in new zealand
3918 days 17 hours ago
TheBizareOne
The first challenge is a Survivor group game staple: Pass the Torch.

The rules are simple, the game begins when one member (JUST ONE) of each tribe posts *Lights torch and passes it to *insert fellow tribe member here* from there, the person they pass it to must pass it to another person, and so on and so forth. For example:

I post: *lights the torch and passes it to User5*
User5 posts: *passes torch to Logansew*

This will go on until one tribe gets to the last person to hold the torch. That person must post *lights torch*. For example:

Kyliejay posts: *lights torch* and that tribe wins.

First tribe to have all their members hold the torch and get it lit wins immunity, guarenteed one more day in this game. This challenge will have a time limit of five hours, but if one tribe completes the challenge by then I will end it early. If five hours pass and neither team has completed the challenge, the team who has gotten the closest will be the winner. Any questions?
3918 days 17 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
no, but I love how you used the previous players lol

open group

Bizare's Survivor Season 1, Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!