This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3927 days 2 hours ago
numy123
i wonder wat is the twist
3927 days 2 hours ago
numy123
is anybody here???
3927 days ago
tundrahenry101
well i might as well start moving my stuff into the have not bedroom because i sucked at the challenge
3927 days ago
numy123
wat was ur score
3926 days 23 hours ago
likevines20
HoH comp won't end until 3pm tomorrow because i won't be able to do the twist I have planned before work. Sorry
3926 days 23 hours ago
likevines20
and goodnight houseguests
3926 days 23 hours ago
likevines20
oh that is EST btw
3926 days 22 hours ago
numy123
oh its fine
3926 days 22 hours ago
ParvatiS
Hi guys
3926 days 21 hours ago
numy123
hey
3926 days 5 hours ago
likevines20
The HoH competition is now over! because we had people not complete the HoH challenge, the HoH competition Twist will not start this time but next time. I would like to congradulate Mark (numy123) for getting the highest score of 195 and winning this week competition! You may now move into bedrooms. Well everyone except Steven (smackdownisblue), Jake(Jake98) and Andy (andrewvaughan17). Steve and Jake, you both did not complete the challenge or tell me of any issues you had. Andy, you did tell me of an issue but even after I extended the comp deadline to 3pm today (which was 21 hours after I posted it) you still did not compete. Please be on the lookout for my posts, I even sent a message to everyone. Congrats Mark!
3926 days 5 hours ago
likevines20
Please contact me as soon as possible with your nominations!
3926 days 4 hours ago
numy123
Ok I did, when r u going to announce the noms
3926 days 4 hours ago
likevines20
The nominations are in! I am sorry but Mark as HoH has nominated Jake and Josh. Since this is the first week. The Veto was decided by Random.org (because I am trying to speed this up a little, next time there will be a veto comp) I will post a picture to prove this is what happened. Tyler has won the veto. Tyler, please hold the veto ceremony.
3926 days 4 hours ago
bigtf200
numy should i use it

open group

Likevines' Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!