This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3615 days 15 hours ago
wileycoyote
final vote
Winner of Survivor: Shuffle Up
Josh
3615 days 15 hours ago
Joshua17
YES!
3615 days 15 hours ago
wileycoyote
congratulations Josh on your win
next I will announce the player of the season to finish everything off
3615 days 15 hours ago
wileycoyote
Player of the season is
Clair!
you included me in your mails and commonly sent me confessionals and defenitely deserve this
3615 days 15 hours ago
jayhawk123
Congrats josh and clair
3615 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Ugh I had no chance to even speak not fair I was away all weekend I was robbed I played my heart out I made it to the end without even trying that hard and Clair and I were the masterminds this season
3615 days 4 hours ago
Joshua17
I played hard as well thank you very much Dino. When did you ever mastermind me, please inform me
3615 days ago
haycsclair
Oh my gosh! I won the "Player of the Season" award! Yay! Thank you so much, host! :-)

I'm not sure if I sent in my vote or not. But my vote is for Joshua. I was waiting for Dino's answer. But the Final Tribal Council had a time limit, so my vote went to Joshua. He, at least, tried to answer my question. I'm just not sure if I sent it in.

Anyway, congratulations, Joshua! You deserve to win. Dino, you played well too.

Congrats to us! :-)
3615 days ago
haycsclair
Paul, we are still okay outside the game. I assure you that. See you around! :-)

Zach, thank you for sticking with me throughout the game. I really like you as a friend! I hope we play together again in the future. *hugs Zach*
3611 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Johsua, Clair and I masterminded all the votes I went to. I never went to a vote with you, so please shut up.

open group

Wileys Survivor: Stockpile

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!