This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: Petra, Jordan

Topic » Episode 11: Petra, Jordan

3870 days 3 hours ago
survivorman101
In this ancient civilization, the top 8 player will go on a scavenger hunt for ancient treasure. Some treasures will lead to a special prize, and some artifacts are cursed, so you will never know what could possibly happen in these ruins!

Challenge begins October 13, at 1:00 P.M. P.S.T.
3869 days ago
survivorman101
Once again this is a non-live challenge
3869 days ago
survivorman101
This challenge is called "Treasure Hunters"
3869 days ago
survivorman101
In this challenge, everyone will each explore different parts of an ancient civilization here, in hopes of finding treasure.
3869 days ago
survivorman101
There are 3 kinds of treasure

1. Golden Treasure: This artifact will give you invincability if you bring it back. There will be lots of these.

2. Cursed Tiki: Find this, and you will be cursed, and become nominated for elimination. For this challrnge, you can only eliminate players that find the cursed tiki.

3. Treasure Chest: In this chest, there will be money for you to keep, a golden artifact for your immunity, and a cursed tiki you will give to someone to put them up for elimination.

I will not say how many of each there are.
3869 days ago
LiukBB
hi chris
3869 days ago
survivorman101
Ok  so there are 8 people and 10 tunnels. You must each choose one. Some of you will find treasure, and some will find more tunnels.
3869 days ago
survivorman101
2 golden artifacts, 1 cursed tiki, and the rest lead to more tunnels.
3869 days ago
survivorman101
Mail me Tunnel 1 or all the way up to tunnel 10
3869 days ago
survivorman101
If you reach another tunnel, you have to wait till tomorrow to go through another. If you find treasure, you are done.
3869 days ago
survivorman101
You have to choose a tunnel by the end of the day, or random.org will pick for you.

Good luck.
3869 days ago
LiukBB
*scared* I'm afraid of tunnel :(
3868 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
OKay. Here are the results of Round 1. If you didn' ick, random.org did for you. A good amount of people did it actually.
3868 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
Tunnel 1: Gwen (She went in, and found more tunnels, so she still has to play.)
3868 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
Tunnel 2: Lindsay (Lindsay walked in her cave, and found a golden nugget. She ran to me, and it was a golden artifact, which means she has invincibility.)
3868 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
Tunnel 3: Alejandro: (Walked through his, and ended up with Gwen with more tunnels.

open group

Total Drama World Tour *Episode 18*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!