This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Class

Topic » First Class

3936 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
This is the first class area. After every challenge, there will be one winning team, and that team will spend their flight here in luxury where they can chat and relax amongst themselves until the next challenge.
3936 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
Oh yeah, and if there's anyone from the losing team who enters here when they're not supposed to, their team will be penilized, and I'm sure if they lose, they'll know who to eliminate.
3936 days 14 hours ago
jayjet
okay
3936 days 2 hours ago
survivorman101
Glad someone here is paying attention...
3936 days 2 hours ago
Jared242
i was i just didnt reply lol :P
3936 days 2 hours ago
KingKitKat
How do you know if someone comes in here?
3936 days 1 hour ago
survivorman101
I mean if they chat in here when they're supposed to in Ecomony-Class. Looking at the forum is okay.
3936 days 1 hour ago
KingKitKat
Oh dang it, I thought it would be cool to talk with our team and be secretive >:D
3932 days 22 hours ago
survivorman101
-----------------------------------------------Episode 1----------------------------------------------
                                          Everybody is able to chat here
3932 days 18 hours ago
survivorman101
Isn't everyone loving First Class?
3928 days 21 hours ago
survivorman101
------------------------------------------------Episode 2--------------------------------------------------------
                                            Swaggy Bitches are only allowed
3928 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
To look back at Episode 2, a blog has been made as a summary of what went down. Please check it out.

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/survivorman101/4624652/total-drama-world-tour-episode-2-summary
3928 days 9 hours ago
Jared242
yay i can talk here :P
3924 days 21 hours ago
survivorman101
--------------------------------------------------------------------Episode 3------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                  Fiesty Chinchillas are only allowed
3924 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
yeaahh party ;)
3924 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
Finally * eats a full chicken*

open group

Total Drama World Tour *Episode 18*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!