This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #4 Limbang

Topic » Tribal #4 Limbang

3961 days 9 hours ago
NJDevil19
You have 24 hours to send me a vote. If a vote is not sent, you will be given a self-vote.

Group question: You've lost 3 of 4 challenges, what's the feeling around camp right now?
3961 days 9 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
It feels like shit.
3961 days 9 hours ago
NJDevil19
@ FireDragon, so how do you think you can improve this feeling?
3961 days 9 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
By winning of course!
3961 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
honestly the feeling is that that was an unfair challenge for LImbang since I'm pretty sure the entire tribe either COULDN'T do it for whatever reason or was too lazy to do it. So I think this was a little TOO easy for Siera. So yeah,
3961 days 9 hours ago
NJDevil19
Do you think you can improve your tribe tonight?
3961 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
@Alaskan Winning? Try actually showing up for a challenge first then we can talk about winning!
3961 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
@Joshua, that's a bold statement, do you think there's a division in this tribe?
3961 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
2/6 votes received
3961 days 8 hours ago
Eccentro
@NJ Division? not really. Serious issue with lack of motivation? Obviously. I mean look at this tribe's performance in challenges. Out of four challenges, how many people on this tribe showed up for at least 2 of the challenges? Pretty sure only myself Adam and Pop fit that category, BUT I am the ONLY one on this tribe who came to EVERY challenge so far I think so if there's a division it would be on basis of effort shown. Just saying. I apologize to anyone who takes offense to my comment though.
3961 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
@ Joshua, so in a sense there is a division. It's you, pop, and Adam VS Azure, Kimmi, and FireDragon.
3961 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
3/6 votes received
3961 days 8 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Group question: You've lost 3 of 4 challenges, what's the feeling around camp right now?

Its tough. I haven't been able to make one challenge yet due to family problems and other things...so I hope the tribe forgives me.
3961 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
4/6 votes received
3961 days 7 hours ago
NJDevil19
5/6 votes received, I assume kimmi will not vote, so I'll read the votes now
3961 days 7 hours ago
Poptart3
Ok

open group

NJDevil's Survivor: Brunei

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!