This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #2 Limbang

Topic » Tribal #2 Limbang

3951 days 11 hours ago
NJDevil19
All votes are due 24 hours after this is posted.  If I do not recieve a vote from you it will result in a self-vote.

Group Question: After last night's crazy tribal council, you guys came really close to winning today. Does that show this tribe is going in the right direction?
3951 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
Answer to group question-Barring the fact that not one person bar me on this tribe even bothered to try the challenge I would say it's a start but we have a LONG LONG way to go before we're ANY good as a tribe nevermind headed for a win. No offense to anyone here but unless you guys stop blowing off the damn challenges we may end up the next Ulong/Matsing so yeah.
3951 days 10 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Ok well first off I want to apologize to the tribe for not being here for the challenge. I was at karate and wasn't able to make it. Also, I wanna say thanks to Eccentro. it seems like he pulled the tribes weight for the challenge.
3951 days 10 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Secondly, I would like to point out the Marisa has been banned. In my opinion, its an easy vote tonight.
3951 days 10 hours ago
Poptart3
I would like to apologize to the tribe too. It was weird because as soon as it started I had to take a drivers education exam (which I passed). So thanks Josh for holding it down for the team. I agree that this should be a easy vote.
3951 days 10 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Poptart im in Drivers ed right now too! haha
3951 days 10 hours ago
NJDevil19
2/7 votes received
3950 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
4/7 votes  received
3950 days 14 hours ago
NJDevil19
5/7 votes recieved
3950 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
ok, i'm going to go ahead and start reading the votes.
3950 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Kimmi (Self)
3950 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Marisa (Self)
3950 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Azure
3950 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
That's 1 vote Marisa, 1 vote Kimmi, 1 vote Azure
3950 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
4th Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Marisa
3950 days 13 hours ago
NJDevil19
Next Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Marisa

open group

NJDevil's Survivor: Brunei

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!