This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Season Challenge

Topic » Pre-Season Challenge

3957 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
I'd like to thank everyone for applying. For my first group game, I never expected to see the overwhelming response I got from the tengaged community, and from the bottom of my heart, I am truly grateful.  Now, before this season starts, I need to do a pre-season challenge to see how active you guys are going to be. It's very simple. Read the rules I post below and respond with "I agree to the terms above"

RULES:
1. Activity- The best way to stay in the game is to stay active. Inactivity is not only a bad thing for the other players in this game, but for me as well. If you are online for 3 days or more, I will medevac you from the game. Any shorter time period will not result in penalty (though your tribe may vote you out).
2. Confessionals- Although they are not required, they help me understand what is going on in the game. Not only that, but not sending confessionals will put you at a disadvantage to returning for another season or winning an end-of-the-season award.
3. Drama- If you've played group games before, you know there is going to be some drama. I have no problem with it (mainly because I've involved in some myself). There is only one rule regarding drama and I can't stress it enough. KEEP IT CLEAN. I don't want to see death threats or rants filled with curse words. The first time someone does this, the people involved will receive warnings. Any other offense by these people will result in your immediate expulsion from the game.
4. Being banned from tengaged- If you are banned from tengaged, you are not out of the game. While you are at a disadvantage,you are still in the game until you get voted out or win. If you are banned post-merge and return, you will still be on the jury if you make it that far.
5. Voting- All votes are due 24 hours after the tribal council is posted. If you do not vote in that time, you receive a self-vote. After 3 self-votes, you will be medevaced from the game. (Please don't make me do this, I hate medevacing people, but I hate self-votes more).
6. Challenges- All challenges are based on EST. They will almost always be between 6PM and 9PM. I will mix up the type of challenges we will have between live and non-live (no spam or poll challenges because I hate them). Showing up to challenges is the best way to stay in the game. Also, the more active you are in challenges, the more likely I am to bring you back for another season.
7. End of the Game- If you are voted out, please do not freak out or leave the group. Not everyone can win the game and there will be more losers than winners. If you get betrayed or backstabbed, do not freak out. Just take with a grain of salt and move on. After you are eliminated, I will ask you to do an interview. It will be done in chatzy so nobody else can see it but you and me. In this interview, I will ask you a couple of questions and you can ask whatever you want. At the end of the season, I will post the interviews on this group page for everyone to see, so plan accordingly.

Those are the rules to the game. If you have any questions, please post them in the topic I will be sure to answer them.

To continue to the next step of the application process, you must do this part.
You must say "I agree to the terms above" in order to move on to the last round of th application.

You have 24 hours to do this from when it is posted.

Play hard, play smart, but most of all, have fun.

Good luck you guys
3957 days 8 hours ago
DownOnMe99
I agree to the terms above
3957 days 8 hours ago
Eccentro
3957 days 8 hours ago
nutty14159951
I agree to the terms above.
3957 days 8 hours ago
JonnieV
i agree to the terms above
3957 days 8 hours ago
get_right71
3957 days 8 hours ago
CutieAmy
3957 days 8 hours ago
Anoreoz897
3957 days 8 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I dont get how some one can play this is they get banned though
3957 days 8 hours ago
Poptart3
3957 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
@ Alaska, it just means they aren't instantly eliminated. If they come back in time to play the game, they're still in, it's up to you guys to get them out
3957 days 7 hours ago
BlueRhubarb
I agree to the terms above.
3957 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
3957 days 7 hours ago
thebigbioss
3957 days 5 hours ago
thatonepeople
3957 days 5 hours ago
thatonepeople
btw I love that your not doing spam or poll challenges :)

open group

NJDevil's Survivor: Brunei

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!