This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #19 - #Selvarus

Topic » Tribal Council #19 - #Selvarus

3628 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Welcome to tribal council this will be where your decisions made throughout your journey here will be accounted for. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead grab it dip it in and get fire because in this game fire represents your life if your fires out so are you, that'll be the case for one of you tonight 

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP!

Let's get straight to the questions!

- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - What do you say to red to convince him you shouldn't be voted out tonight what's your pitch to him?
- RedWing91 (Red)  - With power comes responsibility, how hard is tonight's vote, u afraid of making a wrong choice and losing it in the end?
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - What do you say to red to convince him you shouldn't be voted out tonight what's your pitch to him?

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!
As always you will have 22 hours to vote. If you do not vote it will be counted as a self-vote. If I receive them earlier I will read them then.
3628 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
I saved him along time ago by telling him to use his idol I stuck my neck out for him a lot in this game as he seemed to be everyone's target but mine lol me need have known each other a long time and I think by voting out Andrew last tribal I proved my loyalties to him
I just hope he keeps his word and takes me as he said he owes me in this game
I've played my heart out in this game and need to prove I wasn't andrews lap dog like everyone thinks love u red hope u chose to keep me it would be an honor to sit F2 with such an amazing player
3628 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - What do you say to red to convince him you shouldn't be voted out tonight what's your pitch to him?

We were tight and loyal to each other and I loved playing with you and I REALLY hope to decide to take me :) we've been through a lot together and I think whoever you take, you're gonna win so might  as we'll take your ally :)
3628 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
RedWing91 (Red)  - With power comes responsibility, how hard is tonight's vote, u afraid of making a wrong choice and losing it in the end?
Yeah I am but it is a lot better then not getting to make the choice at all. After this I have no power in this game it'll be down to the jury. No more Idols, No more immunity no more scrambling, just me and the other finalist trying to convince 8 people why we deserve what they want. Trying to convince why the scumbag moves or the lies we told warrant us winning this game. And I can't wait for it.
3628 days 9 hours ago
pikachu142
*walks in, sits on jury bench*
3628 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*sighs and waits nervously*
^ he's not gonna pick me...^
3628 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
Ok so I am about to go cast my vote you both make good points. Courtney you saved me in this game and I am thankful for that. I am sorry to who I vote out but you are right Paul I should vote for my ally.
3628 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
*Walks to Cast vote*
3628 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
And Courtney was....
3628 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
*Sits back down*
3628 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*hold Courtney's hand*
You're going to the Final 2!
Good lick
3628 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
I was secretly most of this game
3628 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
I still think u r Paul ;) gl hun xx
3628 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I HAVE THE VOTE AND ILL READ IT NOW
3628 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
No! You're going...
*sighs and packs stuff*
3628 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Selvarus First and Final Vote
26th Person Voted Out of Survivor Pagtubos Island and 8th Jury Member
Paul

I need you to bring me your torch
*snuffs flame*
Grab your torch time for you to go
You had a great run and were a great player only losing out by a few minutes at the fic
Head back to camp guys gnight

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!