This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18 - #Selvarus

Topic » Tribal Council #18 - #Selvarus

3647 days 14 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Welcome to tribal council this will be where your decisions made throughout your journey here will be accounted for. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead grab it dip it in and get fire because in this game fire represents your life if your fires out so are you, that'll be the case for one of you tonight 

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP!

Let's get straight to the questions!

- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - Who should be worried tonight, how would tonight play out in your head?
- RedWing91 (Red)  - Since finding out its a final 2 has it changed how you play the game?
- Sosyomomma (Andrew) - Could tonight possibly end up in a tie and if so who?
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - Who should be going home this last in the game?

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!
As always you will have 22 hours to vote. If you do not vote it will be counted as a self-vote. If I receive them earlier I will read them then.
3647 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - Who should be worried tonight, how would tonight play out in your head?

Me Courtney and Andrew should be worried.... I mean it's obvious now that's it's me and red vs Court and Andrew! It's gonna to be 2-2 and unfortunately going into a fire making most likely!
3647 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
RedWing91 (Red)  - Since finding out its a final 2 has it changed how you play the game?
No it hasn't it just mean that there is still one more tribal I have to survive. It feels great to have come from having 7 votes cast against and only surviving cause of and Idol. To having a guaranteed spot in the final 3.
3647 days 14 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - Who should be going home this last in the game? i honestly dont know this is where the game gets hard and its sad to see anyone go i have come to know and love each one of these boys :(
3647 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
Wow,it's gonna be a Final 2,eh?

Sucks,but it will make it hella easier to cast my vote!

NOT for Courtney,NOT for Andrew,for Red,but NOT for Paul!

Courtney...well,ya'll know why I won't be voting her.

Andrew...You don't deserve to win TWICE!I think it was a crappy move on Ismail's part to bring the winner back :/

Red...You played an Idol VERY well to prevent a VERY early elimination following the merge,but here you are in the Top 4!That's why you would get my vote.

Paul-You have made no big moves.You rode Audren's coattails when you helped Blindside me,but Audren went bye-bye because she didn't have me,her ally!So...I'm quite surprised you've made it this far!
3647 days 8 hours ago
Survivorgame1
KickAss- I think you would be surprised to know I made moves and can manage on my own tyvm
3647 days 8 hours ago
pikachu142
*Sitting on jury bench*

Final Two? well that changes up how im gonna ask my question at final tribal..
3647 days 6 hours ago
sosyomomma
Who should be going home this late* in the game?
Not me, if people were thinking of the end they would realize they have a better chance of winning with me there
3647 days 3 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
oh patrick if u only knew why red was still here after that idol was played ..hope i get to explain and change ur mind if i survive this tribal :(
3647 days 3 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
and why exactly patrick do u hate me so much :(
3647 days 3 hours ago
sosyomomma
If i make final 2 im gonna LOL at my 8-0 loss
3647 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
andrew youd have votes dont be silly uve played hard like the rest of us we all deserve it
3647 days 2 hours ago
sosyomomma
ive backstabbed and pissed off everyone plus i won last seaosn aint no one want me to win again itll just look bad
3646 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Not sure what you are hinting to Courtney. Yes I was warned that I was the target but after that I played hard to keep my self in the game.
3646 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i agree red and i meant nuttin bad towards u just trying to make patrick see im not a bad person and deserve to be here as much as u 3 :(
3646 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Votes read at 4:15pm est

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!