This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 - #Selvarus

Topic » Tribal Council #17 - #Selvarus..

3643 days 12 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Welcome to tribal council this will be where your decisions made throughout your journey here will be accounted for. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead grab it dip it in and get fire because in this game fire represents your life if your fires out so are you, that'll be the case for one of you tonight 

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP!

Let's get straight to the questions!

- Felix8604 (Felix) - Who should be worried tonight?
- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - What is your current game plan at this point in the game?
- RedWing91 (Red)  - Congrats on immunity since this is the last tribal to play idols think any might pop up and if they do how do you plan on voting?
- Sosyomomma (Andrew) - With you having 2 extra votes to cast this tribal how could you use this to make sure your not voted out tonight?
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - With only 5 of you left and the finals just a few immunities away how hard is it to stay safe?

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!
As always you will have 22 hours to vote. If you do not vote it will be counted as a self-vote. If I receive them earlier I will read them then.
3643 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - What is your current game plan at this point in the game?

Hmmm I really have none rn because of last tribal. I put myself in a TERRIBLE position and now it's me and Red against Felix, Andrew, and Courtney! I'm going tonight and I know it! Courtney, Felix, and Andrew are all voting me! Andrew has 2 votes so that's 4 votes against me! I'm done! I'm pretty much getting 5th place and it sucks
3643 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Courtney has already told me I'm going...... -_----
3643 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
RedWing91 (Red)  - Congrats on immunity since this is the last tribal to play idols think any might pop up and if they do how do you plan on voting?
I plan on Voting what I think is best for me. If idols do pop up I don't really care cause I got this necklace and I am not going anywhere.
3643 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - With only 5 of you left and the finals just a few immunities away how hard is it to stay safe?
i think its very hard but i know im safe tonight pulls out idol and kisses it ill be using this regardless cause its only good for tonight
3643 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
If Courtney makes it to the end she will absolutely 100% NOT get my vote.
3643 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
You know what I find FRIGGIN HILARIOUS?

At Tribal Council #12,my exact words were that if there was going to be a #Blindside,it would NOT be on me.And it actually was.So I actually can't believe how sneaky you are Audren.Perhaps that's why you're sitting with me on this beautiful JURY BENCH!
3643 days 9 hours ago
sosyomomma
With you having 2 extra votes to cast this tribal how could you use this to make sure your not voted out tonight? Well considering i have 3 votes i can put them on someone and get them out
3643 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
PLZZ VOTE FOR KUTENAI HERE PLZZ ILL ACCPET ANY SPAM IN RETURN THNX
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/wangifold/5452977/immunity-challenge-5-spam-your-life-s11-canada
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
3643 days 6 hours ago
felix8604
You should be worried, walker.
3643 days 5 hours ago
pikachu142
*Sits on jury bench*

Court found an idol? damn
3642 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play It now would be the time to do so
NOVA AND PAUL STAND WE WOULD LIKE PLAY AN IDOL ON OURSELVES
ANY VOTES CAST AGAINST NOVA AND PAUL WILL NOT COUNT
BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL
ANDREW STANDS I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CAST 2 EXTRA VOTES AGAINST AT TRIBAL WHICH I WON AT THE AUCTION
Ok once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out will be asked the leave the tribal council area immediately
3642 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Selvarus First Vote
Paul (Does Not Count)
3642 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Selvarus Second Vote 
Paul (Does Not Count)
3642 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Selvarus Third Vote
Andrew
3642 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Selvarus Fourth Vote
Felix

Andrew - 1
Felix - 1

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!