This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - #Varonil/#Herodotus

Topic » Tribal Council #1 -..

3692 days 16 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Welcome to tribal council this will be where your decisions made throughout your journey here will be accounted for. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead grab it dip it in and get fire because in this game fire represents your life if your fires out so are you, that'll be the case for one of you tonight 

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP!

Let's get straight to the questions!

#Varonil
- Sosyomomma (Andrew) - Good try in the challenge how does the tribe within a tribe change how you vote?
- Audren (Audren) - You showed up a bit late and your tribe even caught up how mad are you lol?
- KickAss93 (Patrick) - Since you didn't show are you afraid you could be voted out?
- Felix8604 (Felix) - Being the most inactive how does it feel?
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - At this point in the game is it all about getting inactive or staying with whoever your allied with?

#Herodotus
- Bigbrotherallstar (Lee) - You were great in the challenge but lost it in the end angry?
- Gleality (Gleality) - With so many actives in your tribe how hard is to vote someone out?
- Pikachu142 (Zach) - So since the tribal tribes are only 5 members how hard is it to get the votes you need to stay?
- MrApple17 (P.J) - Considering who you vote off comes back how do you vote?
- Me2013 (Me) - Is it safe to say with Lee on your tribe you could possibly win?

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!
As always you will have 24 hours to vote. If you do not vote it will be counted as a self-vote. If I receive them earlier I will read them then.
3692 days 16 hours ago
pikachu142
Pikachu142 (Zach) - So since the tribal tribes are only 5 members how hard is it to get the votes you need to stay?

It's gonna be extremely hard but I think we can pull through this as a tribe and come to a clean vote..
3692 days 16 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - At this point in the game is it all about getting inactive or staying with whoever your allied with? defiantly why would u wanna vote out active players at this point we need to win and stay away from tribal
3692 days 16 hours ago
sosyomomma
Sosyomomma (Andrew) - Good try in the challenge how does the tribe within a tribe change how you vote?  It doesnt, im triming fat and i hope the other tribe does to, but regardless id trim fat.
3692 days 16 hours ago
Audren
Audren (Audren) - You showed up a bit late and your tribe even caught up how mad are you lol?
I'm mad, but I was late and I didn't directly do anything to help the team so I can't really be that mad. I would like to apologize for being late, i had a weird schedule today. I think Selva as a whole Still showed lots of strength though as many times three people from selva were the first three with correct answers. Where as the other tribe only really had one person who was winning for them(yes lee always came in first but had he not been there we still would have won many of those points).
3692 days 15 hours ago
KickAss93
- KickAss93 (Patrick) - Since you didn't show are you afraid you could be voted out?

I really am sorry,there is no excuse for not showing up.I mean,sure I'm a little nervous,but tonight unless my tribe decides to Blindside me,tonight will be a unified vote.
3692 days 15 hours ago
bigbrotherallstar
Bigbrotherallstar (Lee)- You were great in the challenge but lost it in the end angry?

Of course I'm angry. I was so close to winning and I was 1 second too late on the last question. If red wasn't as fast we would've easily won that comp.
3692 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Me2013 (Me) - Is it safe to say with Lee on your tribe you could possibly win?

To be honest at this stage I am still getting to know everyone - a team is all about being strong toether and supporting each other so yeah Lee has shown his strengths, lets hope we all have strengths that will make our tribe a force to be reconed with.

I also had issues with my internet and lag....... as I had to do the challenge at work (shhh dont tell my boss) and got called away ahlf way thru it.... sorry guys...... cant wait for the next one though.
3692 days 7 hours ago
felix8604
I'm terribly sorry. I got caught pulling a double at work. If I'm the first out of the game, I can't be mad, but it would suck.
3692 days 4 hours ago
Gleality
Gleality (Gleality) - With so many actives in your tribe how hard is to vote someone out?

It is really hard because I could be leaving tonight
3691 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I have all the votes for Varonil ill read them now
3691 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Varonil First Vote
Felix
3691 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Varonil Second Vote
Felix

Felix - 2
3691 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Varonil Third Vote
Audren

Felix - 2
Audren - 1
3691 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Varonil Fourth Vote
Felix

Felix - 3
Audren - 1
3691 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
#Varonil Fifth Vote
And 1st Person Sent to Pagtubos Island
Felix

Felix - 4
Audren - 1

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!