This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen

Topic » Kitchen

3947 days 13 hours ago
EM002
:)*
3947 days 13 hours ago
Mia595
Awesome!
3947 days 13 hours ago
EM002
I like Owl :)
3947 days 13 hours ago
countrygirl15701
oh man, dolphin is my favorite animal.
3947 days 13 hours ago
bondedlead
and last but certainly not least...the vote for philanthropy was as follows...

Blogs = 5
Designs = 0
Games = 6

Our new philanthropy is GAMES!
3947 days 13 hours ago
Mia595
Yay! I'm excited
3947 days 13 hours ago
EM002
I like this :)
3947 days 13 hours ago
bondedlead
Here is how our philanthropy will work. Certain weeks this season, we will celebrate our philanthropy and help out our fellow citizens on Tengaged by working with them in games as an alliance, as well as, giving answers and helping people that blog about the games (ie. answering questions if they have it etc.).

There will be a new forum called Philanthropy where I will post blogs with questions or post games where people are requesting help! Check the page to participate in our charities and feel free to post any blogs or questions you see people need help with in games!
3947 days 13 hours ago
EM002
Sounds good :)
3947 days 13 hours ago
Mia595
Cool
3947 days 13 hours ago
bondedlead
On to the next order of business..
3947 days 13 hours ago
bondedlead
Pledges, it is now that sad time where we weed out the weak and put up two pledges for eviction. Nominations are carefully calculated based on how well each pledge completed the weekly task. This week's task: vote on issue 1 and 2.
If pledges both fail to complete the tasks at the same rate, checking in at meetings and other social functions will keep you off the block, as well as, overall participation in the group itself.

The first pledge to be put up for eviction is....
3947 days 13 hours ago
bondedlead
ZAC! z18collinzac
3947 days 13 hours ago
EM002
Good luck! :)
3947 days 13 hours ago
bondedlead
the second pledge to be put up for eviction is....

open group

Greek Life - Season 1 (a new reality series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!