This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen

Topic » Kitchen

3937 days 1 hour ago
bondedlead
This is the kitchen where you eat your meals throughout the day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served and cooked for you by the house mother. Please drop off your laundry and let the housemother (me) know of any dietary needs. At the end of each week (the 3rd day), we will meet in the kitchen where the leaving pledge will be revealed.
3937 days ago
Griffles
What an awkward place to be eliminated. Can anyone else imagine walking out to the smell of pastries? Although, I could definitely see some sudden death, eating challenges. Nice one.
3937 days ago
SummerRae101
Smells Great
3937 days ago
Griffles
Hate to be "That Guy," but you can't really smell a forum.
3937 days ago
Griffles
Gotta go to Soccer. I have a wired craving for those Minute Maid Frozen Lemonades... Have fun!
3936 days 23 hours ago
SummerRae101
LOL
3935 days 1 hour ago
bondedlead
check in in 20 minutes
3935 days 1 hour ago
myiel
checks in
3935 days 1 hour ago
countrygirl15701
think I'm here
3935 days 1 hour ago
bondedlead
hey guys! 8 minutes!
3935 days 1 hour ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Checks in
3935 days 1 hour ago
Mia595
Here!
3935 days ago
ForceMike1
Here
3935 days ago
EM002
Here :)
3935 days ago
bondedlead
Hey pledges! Welcome to our first meal in the Kitchen. Our House Mother has prepared a meat lasagna and vegetable lasagna (incase there are any vegetarians) as well as ceasar salad, lemonade, and bread sticks. For dessert, we have chocolate fudge brownies! YUM!

Official check in begins now...

Checked in:
Country
MyMy
Lisa
Mia
3935 days ago
bondedlead
Checked in:
Country
MyMy
Lisa
Mia
Eric
Mike

^^ Yay that's a lot of people lol

open group

Greek Life - Season 1 (a new reality series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!