This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17: Rikibayo

Topic » Tribal Council #17: Rikibayo

3467 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Jabbar - Rabbaj: Do you think last vote's outlier is at risk?

Connor - Connor: Are the targets pretty clear, or is it really hard to know what's going on with so few people left?

Ray - GentlemanG: You beat your placement from the first time you played. Is that craaaaaazy
On a different note, what goes into the vote tonight?

Mearl: Do you think you needed this immunity?

Bennett - coolnarwhal88: Is there any concern of remaining idols, since it's the last time to play them?

Votes are due tomorrow at 6PM EST (5 Central). Final immunity, as usual, will be non-live (none of you have been to that point yet - but yeah, it's a non-live challenge)
Last night to play idols!

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS! This is the "finale" so the viewers want to know everything from all of you! It's official by reaching this point that each of you is worth giving a shit about, but if there are no confessionals, we won't.
3467 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett - coolnarwhal88: Is there any concern of remaining idols, since it's the last time to play them?

Nah.
3467 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Connor - Connor: Are the targets pretty clear, or is it really hard to know what's going on with so few people left?

It's just about impossible to predict what's going to happen. Each of us, with the exception of Mearl, have a 1/4 shot at going, and we're all hoping it's not us.
3467 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
Yeah I didn't think I'd be here.
People need to think about finals now, it's F5 and someone is going to win, if you want that cm person to be you than it's up to you who you take to sit their with you.
3467 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Not sure if I needed it but I'm glad I don't have to find out. Last time idols can come out is always a nice day to be safe.
3466 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj: Do you think last vote's outlier is at risk?

lol, no silly
3466 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the FINAL time to do so.
3466 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Nobody stands.

I'll read the votes...
3466 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Adios myself
3466 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
NO IDOLS? WTF
3466 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3466 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
No idol?????? ...baye me
3466 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
LOL YOU GUYS THOUGHT I HAD AN IDOL, DIDN'T YOU?
3466 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote....
3466 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
Yesss, fml

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!