This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: Rikibayo

Topic » Tribal Council #14: Rikibayo

3477 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
Votes are due tomorrow at 7PM EST (6PM Central)
I'm busy at the worst possible time, so live immunity has to be on Saturday, unless 5/7 of you can play when I get home tomorrow.
You can't vote for Bennett who has immunity. 

Nattie: You've been a controversial player this season, and now you're getting some negative labels at the challenge. Are you worried about that?
Jabbar - Rabbaj: Are you offended by being called a nerd, or do you embrace it?
Nick - Archerskyfire: It seems to me like this tribal will be chaotic. Do you think that's true? If so, do you think that will scatter it, split it, shift it, or unify the tribe against one person?
Connor - Connor_: You were voted to be the biggest physical threat. Does that concern you?
Sam - superman11: You were named "most likely to leave next." How true do you think that is?
Ray - GentlemanG: You didn't get anything today
Mearl: You were named most likely to win the game. Do you think that makes you a target, or were you voted that because you are NOT a target?
Bennett - coolnarwhal88: Apparently, you're a bitchy smelly idiot with immunity who is probably going to blow carlos. That's a lot of negativity, do you think you really needed that immunity right now?
3477 days 8 hours ago
superman11
Sam - superman11: You were named "most likely to leave next." How true do you think that is?

well since i got 3 votes last time  it seems pretty real, but i love how people think im the biggest liar when people are just spreading lies about me ive probably lied to 1 person maybe 2 people this whole game, so its kinda funny

also being on the bottom of everything, could prove useful to some people. im a free vote so if they want it come and get it :)
3477 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj: Are you offended by being called a nerd, or do you embrace it?

Not really, offended, bc some ppl got wayyy worse titles, lol....so, I'll embrace it
3477 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett - coolnarwhal88: Apparently, you're a bitchy smelly idiot with immunity who is probably going to blow carlos. That's a lot of negativity, do you think you really needed that immunity right now?

I really think I did need it tonight. Last night's vote completely took me by surprise and I really can't say for sure what other people could be doing that I have no clue about. I'm just happy to know that I have this necklace, it really couldn't have came at a better time.
3477 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick - Archerskyfire: It seems to me like this tribal will be chaotic. Do you think that's true? If so, do you think that will scatter it, split it, shift it, or unify the tribe against one person?

I think that this tribal won't be too crazy, but other things will need to problems afterwards
3477 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
Are you trying to prove something
3477 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
I would rather have not been voted that. It doesn't help me out in any way and only puts a target in my back. I don't think I'm most likely to win as half the jury already dislikes me and a lot of people here are playing strong games. There are people still in this game that would get most the jury votes but I think they are more of a target than I am so people don't view them as likely to win
3477 days 1 hour ago
Nattie
I know how this cast feels about me lol! Nobody makes an effort to ever talk to me so why not be the cruella devil of the season!
3476 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
*sits nervously*
3476 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3476 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
*looks around*
3476 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
*Stands*
3476 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
*Hands over merged tribe idol*
3476 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
This idol is not real. I'll read the votes
3476 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Just wanted to silence some rumors
3476 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!