This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #8

3516 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Happy Halloween!

Because it's Halloween, I'm doing a NON-LIVE challenge so you guys don't have to take a specific time out of your PARTYING.

Also, the challenge is halloween-themed!

This challenge is a classic that requires you guys to communicate, and also requires you to be smart. Also, it requires everybody to be active enough to do a simple task (something I think you can all handle)

Here's a list of scrambled words, there are 12 of them. They are related to HALLOWEEN!

1. caermba
2. uusalmoem
3. ntotembos
4. ohasywd
5. aorescwcr
6. idorluognbcld
7. euamerdasq
8. stpouetirnis
9. ogsrtieeltp
10. ipoipantar
11. oknmoi
12. msoruyeits

Everybody can only send me two words.

Every correct one is a point.

If there is any error, you don't get the point, and if multiple people from the same tribe send me the same word, then it doesn't count for either of you.

The tribe with a higher score at the end wins immunity. If it's a tie, the tribe with less errors wins immunity.  If that's also a tie, then it goes to the tribe who had more people mail me. If that's a tie, then it goes to the tribe who had everybody mail me first. If that one is tied down to the second, then it's a double tribal and everybody can suck a fucking ass.

Good luck and have a happy and safe halloween! :-)
3516 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Also, just like other non-live challenges, this one is going to last ONE DAY (24 hours) from when I post it.
3516 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Remember to mail me and not post them here. If you send me more than 2 I'll only count 2, decided by random.org.
3516 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Oh, and one person from Red Tribe has to sit. This can be decided by you guys, or just be whoever doesn't send me one. I'd prefer to know who is sitting
3516 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If everyone sends 12 correct words, do you count them all as different? Or can we all only send 2 different words each?
3516 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Nevermind, you said it's random.org
3516 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
You guys just send 2 words each, and the tribe has to get all 12 total. If you all send 12 correct words, I'll use random.org to determine the 2 that each of you sent, and since it only counts if you were the only one from your tribe, that would be a big risk.
3516 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Oh, okay :P
3516 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
NOTE: If nobody sits, I just won't count the LAST submission.
3515 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, I have the results from this challenge.
3515 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
First of all, every single word I received was correct, and each tribe had 12 words submitted.
3515 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
However.......
3515 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
The RED team had 2 people submit the same words, which was explicitly warned against. This is not only 4 points off for loss of those words, but also 2 points off for the ones they didn't end up sending in.

So, even though it sounded close before, it really isn't. By a score of 6-12, GREEN WINS IMMUNITY!
3515 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
YESSSSSSS :D
3515 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
Nice!
3515 days 17 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Good job guys

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!