This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mongoose

Topic » Team Mongoose

2221 days 3 hours ago
Mexus
2221 days 2 hours ago
Mexus
Please make it known who the project manager is.
2221 days 2 hours ago
me2013
This week's theme is: The Apprentice.

In teams of 7 you guys will create a unique product that will sell to the  public. You guys can be as creative as possible.

These are the requirements:

1. A concept: What is it? Name?

2. A visual of your product: This can either be drawn, created online, etc. Use any means possible.

3. A slogan: Every good product has a slogan or catchphrase. Yours must too.

4. Finally, a description of your product:
a. What's it's purpose?
b. What make it innovative?
c. Why should people people buy it?
d. Anything else you wish to tell us.

Your team must pick a project manager. The team manager must assign their group members tasks and make sure you guys meat the 36 hour deadline.

If your team wins, the 7 of you will be safe and the project manager will be the winner and earn an advantage for episode 4. If your team loses, the project manager will be brought back to the boardroom along with THREE of your teammates.

Me and Cory will fire one of the 4 contestants in brought back to the board room.

This challenge is pretty simple. You guys must discuss your everything in your theme's thread. This is to make sure everyone is accountable. Which means, yes the other team can see your progress. However, any copying or plagiarism will be taken into consideration.
2221 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
I nominate Mel for PM
2221 days 1 hour ago
me2013
LOL no chance - I am back at work tomorrow whereas it is still the weekend for you guys (sorry)
2221 days 1 hour ago
JSBReality
Ill do  it i guess...
2221 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Any ideas?
2221 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Well its hot down under so what about some sort of beer cooler or portable drinks chiller or something like that?
2221 days 1 hour ago
me2013
OMG like those new suitcases that you can ride around on at airports
2221 days 1 hour ago
me2013
2221 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
I love that idea
2221 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Insteand of a suitcase we could make it a barrell shape and have it as a cooler for drinks....
it says online that it also charges your phone... perfect addition!
2221 days ago
harrywasnak
I think that's amazing. I could work on the description.
2221 days ago
me2013
that would be great....

I am still doing some work but I will def work on it later while you all are sleeping,
2220 days 23 hours ago
tdubsurvivor
I'll come up with the slogan
2220 days 7 hours ago
FoxyWinters
What i will do guys?

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!