This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #10 (OTO OYA)

Topic » Tribal council #10 (OTO OYA)

3969 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj- How do you feel going into tonight's vote?

lol..idek...im ded nervs
3969 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
James- You guys have a huge advantage over Nagoya outnumbering them 7-3. Does the merge change anything or does the loyalty stay the same?

Sharpee- You guys have a huge advantage over Nagoya outnumbering them 7-3. Does the merge change anything or does the loyalty stay the same?

Sean- Grats on immunity! Did you 100% need it?
3969 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorRulz96
I think the loyalty is the same because if someone or group flips, the best they can do is 4th place
3969 days 1 hour ago
nutty14159951
James- You guys have a huge advantage over Nagoya outnumbering them 7-3. Does the merge change anything or does the loyalty stay the same?

I mean just because we have a huge advantage doesn't mean Kyoto won't fall apart. Anything can happen. Time will tell.
3969 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorRulz96
And if that person flips they r causing so much hatred and they reach the end they'll receive no jury votes
3969 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
Sean- Grats on immunity! Did you 100% need it?

Are you serious of course I needed it 100% otherwise I would of been the prime target I feel.
3969 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
Sean- Do you think you are able to work with the other side or is winning immunities your only way of staying at this point?
3968 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
Sean- Do you think you are able to work with the other side or is winning immunities your only way of staying at this point?

I am Open to doing both options to be honest as I wish the other side can come to me and be willing to work with me however Immunities is one that I will have to focus on but there is a big a big competition left so I think the OT has to look at that as well.
3968 days 20 hours ago
vannynessa19
hiiiii
3968 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Hello
3968 days 12 hours ago
Chelsea1234
Chelsea- 7 is a lot of people and that can be hard to keep together! Are you worried about anyone flipping tonight?
The thing that worries me most is the Kyotos will most likely split the vote at some point, if not tonight then some other time, sp flipping terrifies me
3968 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
Micheal- how do you feel going into the vote?

Vanny- Are you feeling nervous tonight?
3968 days 7 hours ago
Nathan132
Time to get to the votes
3968 days 7 hours ago
nutty14159951
finally :D
3968 days 7 hours ago
Nathan132
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you wanna play now would be the time to do so...

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!